I'm Broke. Literally

I don't remember how I got home. 

But I knew I drank a lot. Too much.

As soon as I woke up, the only thing I could feel was pain.

My head was pounding and the sun shining through my window wasn't helping my case.

And to think I should be used to these hangovers by now but no.

I squinted at my bedside table and saw a water bottle and some pills. Reason number 576322 why Rita is the best. She knows me better than anyone else.

I quickly swallow the pills and go back under the covers.

This time when I wake up, I feel a bit better but still want to die.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, I freeze. Wow. I really do look like shit. The dark circles under my eyes make me look like a fucking crackhead, and my wild hair and cracked lips aren't helping.

I take a shower to freshen up. In there, karma keeps doing her job very well.

I slip in the shower, get a razor cut and get shampoo in my eyes.

Yes, it's confirmed, the universe hates me.

I get dressed and down a few more pills to ease the headache. After drying my hair, I make my way downstairs to fill my empty stomach.

Scrambled eggs, sausages and toast along with strawberries and mangoes.

Good so far.

However, not all good things last.

I still had homework to do. Since I was a procrastinator, I decided to put it off and call Sana and Ry. I debated if I was being too clingy by wanting to hang out all the time so in the end I told myself to shut up and eat.

However, 1 hour later, Sana was laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram while Ryland went through my closet to help throw out unnecessary items. He was talking more than working.

"How do you even wear this. Like how do you put this shit on. Do you oil your body and squeeze into this tiny excuse of a dress or do you just-girl what the shit is that? Who handed you the credit card. Blekh."

"uh uh."

"Ok I can't sort out these dresses I'm tired. Can we go shopping cause mami, your closet needs a makeover."

"You literally spent half an hour talking about 5 dresses."

"I know I'm so helpful."

I glared at him.

"Fuck off Izzy hoe, you don't appreciate my service a-oh my god Sana babbbby looook. I'm coming out of the closet for you woohoo!"

Sana lazily turned her head and smiled.

"Sexy bitch."

That's all Ryland needed to start twerking. On my face.

While I tried to get his ass outta my face, Sana got up and sat next to me, unfazed by the trauma I was going through.

"My mom wants you guys to come over soon. Probably sometime next week. You up for it?"

Ryland suddenly squealed and started dancing chanting yesyesyesyes.

"I would love to come." I genuinely would.

"Okay bitches that means we have to go shopping because you can't show up in your hoe clothes."