Xavier Fucking Serrano

I look out the window at the cloudy weather and it instantly sours my mood. Don't get me wrong I love rain, it's just that rainy days aren't the best when you have to walk home from school, especially in heels.

I snap back into reality when I hear Mr. Atkins call my name.

"Welcome back to earth Miss. Torres. Now please tell us what formula we are going to use for question 8."

Mr. Atkins was my favourite teacher. He was an old man who literally had two strands of hair on his head, but I loved him nonetheless. He taught calculus and told us stories any chance he got about him and wife touring the world with nothing but 2 backpacks. I never told anybody but he was closest thing I had to a father and a mother. He taught me more shit than my own mom and dad. He taught me how to hold my head high when everyone let me down *cough* *cough* amber and ryland. He was there for me when I was heart broken because aiden went from my everything to a fuck buddy. I swear if he adopted me, it wouldn't be awkward at all because he's basically family.

"I don't know," I reply back in a tone that implied attitude because the whole damn class was looking at me. What can I say, I have a reputation to keep.

"Control your attitude Miss Torres. Please see me after class," he says like he has finally given up on me but I knew he was just going to lecture me about how other's opinions don't matter and that I should just answer the damn question.

I just pretend to be interested in my freshly manicured nails and roll my eyes. I seemed to be rolling my eyes a lot lately.

You see, the thing was that to others I wasn't Isabelle, the girl who was smart and funny, the girl who lounged in pyjamas all day and loved to binge watch Netflix. I was Isabelle, the girl with long legs and a pretty face, the girl who slept with half the guys on the football team, the girl whose parents were loaded. The girl who's nothing more than sex.

The rumor mill was always churning. It was mostly about the populars. Specifically, me.

Heck my own 'friends' started half of these rumors. Amber started the rumor about me fucking Ms Beckford's husband. I think that's why she doesn't like me. I never really fucked her husband. I was only asking him about advice on courses I should take in junior year but oh well, she's divorced now so I guess I'm to blame for her own problems

I didn't even like my own friends.

To be honest there were only two people I could stand in this school. One was Mr. Atkins. And the other was Xavier Serrano.

Oh boy.

Xavier.

Even his name was fucking perfect.

Xavier fucking Serrano.

He was a tall, olive skinned guy who was perfect in every way possible. He wasn't bulky but he wasn't lanky either. He was the perfect build. I knew he had a six pack because he once ran the track shirtless when he thought no one was looking. But I was. I promise I'm not a stalker. It's just that his mysterious green eyes always seem to captivate me every time he looked anywhere. And damn, that jaw. He could, no joke punch me in the face and I would say thanks. He wasn't a jock. Neither was he a drama major. He wasn't a computer geek and neither was he a drug addict.

He was a nerd.

And I was a whore.

But that didn't stop me from thinking we were made for each other. I claimed him the first time I laid eyes on him. We were in a relationship. The only problem was that he didn't know that. But I wanted him because I liked him. A lot. Too much. But I was Isabelle a.k.a Izzy the slut and so he would always seem me as nothing but a slut.

I tried with every passing second in class last year to be paired with him, but Ms. Beckford a.k.a Ms Bitchford, the delusional cunt still hated me for being the reason of her divorce so I never got to be with him. Oh and Mr Atkins never paired us together because he just liked to watch me suffer. I think he found me being miserable amusing.

Fuck my life.

Literally.

***
I really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! It wasn't that long tbh but I will be updating soon! Don't forget to vote (: