Slap Some Shame Into Me

As soon as the bell rang, I shot out of my seat and rushed out of the classroom. I had to get away before his highness found me and demanded we have sex. Of course I was sad to leave the one I actually wanted behind but hiding from Aiden was more important. I made sure to turn off my GPS from all apps so that bitch couldn't monitor my every move.

I tried to walk as fast as possible to reach the entrance, but students seemed to be spilling out through all sides. Of course, they tried to avoid me but the school's stupid hallways were not that spacious so I ended up glaring at everyone. Of course there were a lot of sorry's.

I made it outside just in time to see Aidan walking towards the football field, probably to see if I was waiting by the bleachers.

Haha bitch, you thought!

I quickly made my way to my car, and sped off, of course under the speed limit and drove back home.

When I entered my house, I was greeted with silence, since Rita called in sick today and the fact that my parents are never home. I kicked off my heels and went straight to the kitchen to eat anything I could find. I settled for Cheetos and lazily dragged myself upstairs to take off the shit ton of makeup slathered on my face and let my skin breathe.

I wasted two hours laying around, switching from one social media app to another until I decided to stop when I finally had enough memes for one night. I was in need of pizza and instead of ordering, I made it my mission to pick it up because my lazy ass was just getting fatter by laying around doing nothing.

I applied light makeup and headed out in a crop top sweater and shorts paired with timberlands. I tried my best to look somewhat presentable in case some bitch from school saw me and decided to talk shit about me.

Omg Isabelle Torres was walking on the streets in sweatpants. I think she went through a breakup. I heard her mother burned her slutty clothes and now she's planning something to harm her. Is the slut trying to change, huh that's not happening.

This would totally be on tomorrow's main gossip if I didn't show skin.

I entered the shop and was greeted with the heavenly smell of pizza. If only I could move my bed here, damn two of my favourite things together.

I pay for my pizza, and I ended up buying large fries, onion rings and jalapeno poppers. It was a bad idea to not get it delivered because all the calories I lost walking to the store would triple in number because of the food I was about to consume.

Just as I was about to leave, I hear someone call my name.

I tuned around with the pile of food threatening to fall from my hands and see Xavier.

What the actual fuck.

The thing was that this pizza store was hidden at a corner street which was bad for their business but it was good for me because I could binge eat without meeting people from school which is why I was shocked to see him here.

He has holding a small pizza box of his own unlike mine which was large.

Fuck, act natural.

"Hey! Hi! How you doing Xavier!" I say in a high pitched voice. Fück. What the fuck. I'm such a fail. I should just shoot myself.

"Um hey, Wow. Oh wow that's a lot of food. Need a hand? Come on I'll walk you to your car. I need to ask you about the timings for our interview assignment anyways," he rambles on. I stayed glued to my spot which made him look over at my face in confusion.

"Ummm, I walked," I say sheepishly.

"I guess I'm obliged to ask if you want a ride?" He asks in an unsure tone as if I was going to turn him down. It made sense. I was a queen bitch and he was nerd who just happened to be undeniably sexy. Unlike me, he didn't stutter and was a smooth motherfucker, If I didn't know any better I would assume he would be a jock.

Boii, I wanna ride you.

Someone slap some shame into me.

"Sure, that wouldn't be the worse thing in the world," I answer back with a small smile. Of course, It would be the best.

He helped carry the truckload of food in my hands to his car.

"I wanted to ask when you wanted to meet up for the interview today but you practically ran out of the classroom," he tells me with a cute dimpled smile.

Fuck. If I was a cartoon, I would be blushing like crazy and hearts would be surrounding me.

"You fine with meeting on saturday at my place?" I say casually when on the inside I was freaking the fuck out.

"Sure, now let's get you home, your friends are probably waiting for you," he says, assuming I have people over due to the amount of food I have with me.

Well shit, this is embarrassing.

"Yea, well the thing is this, this is all my food," I say with humiliation.

Fuck, why the fuck did I get so much food? I shouldn't be eating all this

"Damnn, I'm impressed," he says with a small laugh as he unlocks his car and holds the door open for me. Aw.

Suddenly what he said just hit me. He's impressed!? Wow, that's the only positive reaction about my diet I've ever gotten, ever. He's honestly perfect.

I tell him my address and then we drive in silence with the radio playing shitty songs in the background, that we didn't care enough to change. It wasn't an awkward silence, it just felt right not to talk in case we ruin the moment. Throughout the ride, we made secretive glances at each other  when we thought the other wasn't looking. In this moment, everything was perfect.

He pulls up in front of my house and I'm about to leave when he says.

"Isabelle."

My name sounded so holy coming out his mouth. Damn I wanted that holy mouth to kiss me and fuck me till it becomes unholy.

What am I saying, my thoughts would turn him unholy.

Someone PLEASE slap some shame into me.

"You don't have my number," he says with a slight smirk.

"Oh yea, totally forgot about that," I try to play it off cool and hand him my phone as he gives his to me.

I save my contact as suicide girl and hand his phone back anxious to see what he saved his contact as. I would probably change it to husband either way.

He hands me back my phone and I start laughing when I read his contact name.

Knight in a black t-shirt

Shook was an understatement.

"Well suicide girl, your knight in a black t-shirt will see you tomorrow at school," he says with a dimples smile.

We say our goodbyes and I practically skip back to the house as soon as he drove off.

I swear to forever treasure this encounter for the rest of eternity,

I, Isabelle, the psycho bitch is in love.