Chapter 1

*Edited*

In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to create a new country to help unify to world, making it safer for all citizen. Then Jasmine, a young girl who wants to meet new people and get out of the small town of Tison.

~~~

"Hey wait up Sin!" an angelic voice shouts over chattering sounds of it town. Brown hair and bright red eyes jumps over barrels to catch up to her friend. Those memorizing and unique feature belong to a maiden, heart pure and true,

 "Hurry up Jazz! Haha" A reply from a boy in his teenage year with bright purple hair, golden eyes, and a bright presence; known as Sinbad

The two just came back from a job and were on their way home. That is until they both heard the scream of a couple of young ladies.

Sinbad instantly takes off, leaving Jasmine behind, "Man, what am I gonna do with him!" She runs faster only to see the bandits running away from Sin.

Jazz POV.

I walk up to the caravan behind Sin asking, "What the hell happened? " Sin turned around and waved you over. "Hey! You are slow, you missed all the action!" 

I smacked his head with an Irk mark. "Whatever you jerk..." 

Turns out they had fruit and sin saved them from being robbed. "Hey! I've got an idea, why not hire us? We can be your guards to where you're going."  I nodded in agreement "We may not look it, but we can help out if you need it"

Im that moment, I noticed the imaginary sparkles and light air around my idiotic friend. Knowing what he was going to do, I face-palmed.

""And beside, I can't bear to leave such lovely ladies by themselves, now an I?" Flirting will always be Sin's greatest weapon against women. 

 "Ah sorry but we are taking the sea route back, but we would love to pay you back with some of our fruit! It's some of the best in this area!" She exclaimed walking to the back, still blushing after Sin's comment.

"Aw okay then, but we'd love some of your fruit if you wouldn't mind" I asked walking with her, while Sin was playing with the little girl that was with them.

She opens the barrel talking about how they fruit is the best when I noticed a hat in the barrel. "Um, there is a person in there I think..." I pointed

"AHHH Don't just barge in here!?!?!"

~~~

We were on our way back home with our new guest that was in the Barrel. "So whats you're name again?" Sin asked

"Ah I'm Yunan but you can call me anytime Miss" Yunan flirts with me while winking. I giggle a little in amusement. It's normal for guys to flirt with me, all except Sin. "Well, Yunan...I'm Jasmine and this is Sinbad. You can call me Jazz though."

We lead him to our home, while sin was cooking and talking to Yunan I was making sure his mom was sleeping and was okay.

"Jasmine...is there a guest here?" Esla whispered from waking up. I turned around to see Yunan and Sin sitting just chatting away. "Yeah, he's a traveler. Sin offered him to stay here. Your son is a lot like your husband ya'know?"

Esla smiled softly remembering her late husband. After he was taken, someone dropped off Jasmine as a child. They took her in without much question, and been here since helping.

"Ma? Don't get up! You don't wanna get more sick. Me and Jazz can handle this!" Sin says worried as soon as he realized his mom getting up.

"Fine... but make sure he's taken care of." She gave up and went back to bed. I smiled at the sweet moment with Sin and Esla.

"Is your mom not feeling well?" Yunan asked quietly to me. I watch him a little and smiled.

"Wanna come with me to the well for some water?" He looked back at Sin watching him scold his mom and she just smiles and softly laughs a little. 

"Sure" Yunan gets up and walks with me to the well with a pot. 

"To answer your question, She's been sick for awhile now. Since her husband Badr was taken to serve in the military, she hasn't had the best health. We do what we can though...I wish it could be more."I look slightly at him, he's just walking ahead with a pretty serious expression. 

"Ya'know...Esla isn't my real mom."

Yunan looked at me curiously, "Really? Well I guess you're eyes give that away, they don't look like they belong there really" I laugh

"You're right, I was left as a child. They saved my life, though I never got to meet Badr, I think he was a great man. It's a shame he died though." I sighed.

After we got the water, we had small talk . A few of the children came running up to us. 

"Wow Miss Jasmine! Who is this?"

"Look at his hair!"

"He's so pretty!"

"Is he your boyfriend?!"

Yunan gets red at the last comment and I laughed. "Nooo, haha! Yunan is a friend! You all should go back to your mothers though! Before Sin gets mad you said that~" I teased. They got scared and ran away apologizing.

"You're pretty good with kids huh?" He asked with a soft smile. I shook my head, "Not really, Sin is great with them.  Though I do enjoy watching them play and smile..."

We were walking back when we heard yelling and fighting going one. I froze "Oh no..."

I ran ahead of Yunan back to the house to see Sin on the ground fighting  another kid that's in the military.

"Sin!!"I screamed trying to get to him but the soldiers stopped me, keeping me restrained. He looked up to see me getting held back, He tried to get to me, but the soldiers kept beating him to a pulp.

You looked around to see the other soldiers are keeping the towns people away as well, after a few minutes of watching I start to get mad.

That's when you felt something in you changed... you took a deep breath and yelled, "Let me go!!"

In that moment the soldiers obeyed your command and kneeled on the ground with a dazed look. I don't care though... Sin is what matters, ignoring all around. I ran toward the fight.

I tackle them to the ground to get off of him, only to result in getting grabbed by my head and a sword to my neck.

"Well, Seems you have a little girlfriend here. Maybe you'll attend the draft if she came with us..." 

"You...military...SHIT-HEADS! Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this!!!" Yelled sin getting a real scary look in his eyes.

It scared me a little, thats when I realized the dazed soldiers behind me back back to their senses and took me back to their wagon.

"SINN! Sinbad!!!" I yelled, screamed, and cried. I was separated from my family.

Last thing I heard was Sin yell back, "I'll get you back! I promise!!"