Chapter 5

*Edited*

Jasmine POV

We were on a ship, on our way to the Reim Empire. I was enjoying the view of Sin and Ja'far getting taught by Rurumu.

They were both passed out on the floor after getting a 'Rurumu chop'

"Are they alive?" Hinahoho asked walking up to his wife. "You got this chief- uh, Ja'far" the two help their ex-master get up.

"Haha, good job you both deserve a good meal today!" I shouted, helping Sin up. "Jazz~ Why don't you need to learn this?"

I smiled, glancing a Rurumu slightly, "I am...she's much worst with me then you " I sweat dropped remember all the times she would hit me, threaten me, and made me feel uncomfortable.

"Haha! That's my beautiful wife!" Hinahoho praised while hugging her from behind. After I sat Sin on the table, I got lunch from the kitchen for everyone.

"Yes! Did you make this jazz?! You have the best food!" Shouted Sin, causing another smack from Rurumu muttering something about manners.

I laughed along with everyone. We just talked about what Reim is like, about out favorite hobbies, and everything else.

Sin when back to their lesson, not before Rurumu reminded me about our lesson later tonight. I walked up to the front of the ship started to sing, Practicing with my power to see what I can do.

The valley green was so serene
In the middle ran a stream so blue...
A maiden fair, in despair, once had met her true love there and she told him...
She would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

Her eyes believed in mysteries
She would lay amongst the leaves of amber
Her spirit wild, heart of a child, yet gentle still and quiet and mild and he loved her...
When she would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

When all was done, she turned to run
Dancing to the setting sun as he watched her
And ever more he thought he saw
A glimpse of her upon the moors forever
He'd hear her say...
"Promise me , when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

While singing I was dancing by myself. Hand up, and pretending I'm dancing with someone else.

That was until I felt someone grab my hand and took the lead. I looked up to meet with familiar golden eyes watching me softly.

I started to sing again, same song this time with more feeling. I felt myself get red, watching the rest of the team. They were watching our performance. 

I was about to stop that was until Sin just smiled at me to continue. I looked around as I sang, seeing if there were any changes going on, nothing was happening.

"It's getting late, time for bed. Jasmine, your lesson starts again tomorrow morning!" Rurumu said, getting with with Ja'far and walked away to the lower cabins.

As everyone left to sleep, Sin walked up to me from behind. "Jazz, you have the most charming voice." He softly spoke a little.