Chapter 2

*Edited*

I was tied up facing the back of the wagon seeing the last of the village, Yunan, Esla, and Sin...

"...So commoner, what is your relationship to that delinquent?"  I Iooked over at him with a glare, same kid that beat Sin, I remember his name from the soldiers talking about him, Dragul.

"That's not your concern...jackass" I softly said. He smirked, "Quite a mouth you got there. I thought a young lady would be more refined. Guess I was wrong to assume to much from a person of your status." He's trying to pick at me. He wants a reaction.

"I am a lady...but I give respect to those who deserve it. And you Sir Dragul are more scum then I currently want to talk to." I looked back outside, unable to see the village anymore.

I can only pray Sin will find a way to save me...

~~~

"Is everyone accounted for?!" Yelled Dragul. I was currently sitting next to him on the ground. I had a few bruises and cuts. I guess you could say the soldiers had some 'fun' with me before they go to die.

I was tired, exhausted, and wanted to sleep. "All except one...A Sinbad from Tison Village"

I shot up to look at Dragul. He just gave me a somewhat pity look, "Seems like you aren't enough for him to come here. You had such loyalties to him too.Pity"

I slowly looked back to the ground, wide eyes. 

Why...No he wouldn't leave me... Sin...

Tears reached my eyes, the thought of being left behind again hurt. Though I wouldn't let that control me

"No..." I whispered. Dragul looked me in the eyes with a curious expression

"He wouldn't just leave me... I WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL  AND BELIEVE IN HIM! He is way more then a friend! And nothing can change that!" I screamed, tears flowing.

"I don't care if I'm not important because I know he is. I will sacrifice everything for him! Unlike you, I wouldn't give two-shits if you needed it!"

Dragul was about to strike me, only for me to get swopped up and taken away. I see strands of purple in front of my face, and golden eyes shinning ahead of him.

"S-Sinbad..." I Whispered

"Hey Jazz! Told ya I'd save you! I really liked your speech too!" He teased. I blushed in embarrassment

"W-what are you talking about!?"I shouted as he laughed. He untied me as he yelled at Dragul that he was going to take the dungeon from him.

"I'm coming with you! I can't let you have all the fun!" I grabbed his hand and walked with him into the dungeon unknown what lies ahead.

~~~

We walked on into the dungeon after killing a few of the monsters that are here. We got the the area with all the dragons. "Listen Jazz, I need you to save dragul while I distract the beast. I'll met up with you after, kay?"

I nodded and ran ahead. I silently snuck up behind dragul as a dragon behind him was about to eat him. I grabbed his shirt and ran behind a rock, while Sin fought off the beast.

Before Dragul can yell at me, I dragged in into a small cavern. I sighed in relief, 'That was close'

"Why...Did you save me?! It's my job to die an honorable death as a Parthevian Soldier!" He exclaimed. As he was going to continue, I pushed him to the ground, hand over his mouth.