*Blessings*

*Edited*

No one's POV

Few years have passed since Sinbad and Jasmine finally created their dream country, though it did take a few important lives to get here.In a war against Parthevia, the group lost Rurumu, Mystoras, and both of Jafar's friends from Sham Lash.

And with having a new country, Sinbad became King. Jasmine was overjoyed to see her boyfriend achieve his dream after so many hardships they went through together. She was appointment the Sindria advisor, and Jafar was Sins' right hand man. To jazz though, he was more of a mom making sure his work was done.

True, Sinbad loves his country, but he hates the mountains of paperwork it comes with. Sometimes his girlfriend will come to help, they tease and mess with each other throughout the process.

It's been over 5 years since they got together, they were both 23, and Jafar grew into a young man. Or as Jasmine likes to put it, an old man in a youthful body. They would tease each other, while the King just laughs in the background.

Speaking of the King, he was currently pacing back and forth in his shared room with Jasmine. She just left for the day to take out the two youngest members of the team, Yamraiha and Sharrkan to the beach. She sees herself like a mother to them since they are so young.

"Hmm" Sinbad's thought and worry were over running, he was scared, and nervous. He'd rather do a mountain of paper work then this. Sweat dripping down his face as he heard silent steps come closer to his door

It's now or never...

A knock is heard, making the king jump a little. Fear is crawling up his spine, he has to be careful about this...or he'll most likely die.

"C-come in..." Muttering sounded almost unsure he wants his guest to enter. To late to back out, the door opened to revel Sin's worst nightmare.

"You called for me King Sinbad?" Jafar bows slightly in respect, glancing up at the nervous King. Raising an eyebrow to the obvious nerves that Sin is showing he asks, "Are you okay Sin?"

freaking out internally, shit he noticed I'm up to something, he laughed it off walking forward dragging Jafar out of the room, "Of course not my friend! I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out for drinks today!"

Suspicion only growing, Jafar agrees even if he hates drinking. Still grateful to his sister not letting him drink the gross stuff till he got older. Besides, he's a horrible drunk. 

"Sure, I guess" They walked down the hall to get to town, having small talk on the way. Jafar mostly spent the time reminding his King about an upcoming meeting and some more paperwork that needs to be signed.

Groaning at the fact Jafar can mention work when they were bout to go out to drink. This makes him want to drink even more to forget about what he has left to do. He finished his work today just so he can take this guy out, now he wants him to do more!

"Anyway, why did you want me to go drinking with you?" the sudden question caused Sinbad to trip over nothing, his nervous nature coming back. "N-no reason..." Trying to sound a little assertive, but failing miserably.

"Sin...what did you do?" Jafar getting a million ideas what he could've done. If that's one thing Jafar is good at, it's creating a million scenarios that Sinbad could've done to make him or Jasmine pissed.