Chapter 7

*edited*

Jasmine's POV

We saw the dungeon in sight, it was just a simple tower, with water surrounding it, and fire blazing the top.

I grabbed my flute, placing it in my pocket. I walked to my room for the rest of my equipment.

I grabbed my spear, and a black cape with a hood. Walking back up to the deck, I saw Sin looking directly at the dungeon.

"Jazz, you sure about this?" He asked, his eyes were filled with concern, yet a bit of excitement. I nodded, serious for once with him, "I plan to conquer this dungeon, to protect everything and everyone important to me."

He just sighed facing me, "Well, alright. But we are going with you!" as he said that, Ja'far came out with his wires around his arm.

"Hinahoho isn't coming to watch to boat, we don't know how long we'll be in there for" Ja'far said adjusting his wire before look up at us.

"Let head out then!" Sin exclaimed jumping into the small land the building rests on.

I smiled following behind them. We got to the door, I grab onto Sin's and Ja'far's hand, "Let's stick together!!" I shouted dragging them into the dungeon with me.

~~~

I opened my eyes to see us surrounded by water. Small koi fish were swimming around in groups, "Let's hurry..." Sin muttered, almost nervous.

We walked through the pond nearing the pathway into a cave lit with torches of fire. "Hm no monsters yet..."I stated looking around, noticing the Koi fish surrounding me.

"W-what are they doing?" I asked looking down, separating myself from Sin and Ja'far. They looked down as well curious "I don't know..." ja'far answered. He was about to kill them when I shouted, "Wait!" He stopped "They aren't doing anything, let them live"

He just sighed "You're to kind Sis.." He said snatching my hand dragging me away with Sin, I giggled, "Only to cute things like you~"

He blushed red and pouted, "S-shut up!" Sin just laughed at the interaction, glad nothing has changed from when we first met the ex-assassin.

We walked down into the dungeon to face a door, writing all around it. "It's...in Spanish"

"You know Spanish Jazz?" Sin asked, surprised. "Yeah, it was one of Rurumu's harsh lessons. 'A women should be able to hold a conversation with anyone with a different language'. She taught me language and music actually, once we found out how to control my power."

Before I can explain a voice made the ground tremble. "I am Phoenix! Djinn of Truth and Melodies! Who shall be King?"

I looked all over before responding, "I'm Jasmine! I wish for your power Phoenix!" There was a pause, until he spoke again, "Then prove your worth..."

Next thing I knew, I passed out

~~~

I was falling down from the sky, my back facing down and grabbed my spear ready for anything.