*Sham Lash*

(This take part before they get married. Also before the Maader arc. It's just a normal day at the company in Reim. They are dating already)

*Edited*

~~~
No ones POV

It was a normal day in the Reim empire. Merchants selling, citizens buying, and of course...Jasmine was shouting.

"Wait, you mean to tell me you thought the XX goes where the OO usually are?!"

The staff silently snickered at the sight. The young Siren was shouting at her boyfriend who was trying to sneak away.

"C calm down Jazz, I'll fix it" he said, trying to calm down his overly angry girlfriend. It was normal for these fights to happen, but she was just more on edge then usual.

" you better! What if they got shipped out instead?! Ahh I'm taking Jafar out to finish the last of our groceries, I'll be back within the next hour or so. It better be done Sinbad!" She shouted, each time taking a step closer to the purple haired boy. Her harsh glare was released as soon as Jafar walked down the stairs shouting he was ready.

" Get.It.Done." Finally she walked out the building to follow her sibling. Sin let out a breath of relief when she walked out the door.

"Man, she's scary..." he muttered, turning to face some of the employees to help fix the mistake.

~~~
The town was bustling with shops and tents. Currently our heroine was looking around for specific ink.

"Hey Sis, I can understand you getting mad at Sin. But don't you think that was a little much?" Jafar picking up a few items next to her, purchasing it.

She sighed before looking around, "yeah, it's just I have this weird feeling...like someone is watching us."

Jafar hmm in response. The only thing really concerning him is making sure the company is doing well.

Seeing Jafar wasn't listening to her she walked away thinking to herself. 'I'm almost positive I saw someone watching Sinbad, Jafar, and I when we were talking this morning'

She looked behind her to ask Jafar if he noticed it too, but saw he wasn't there. She didn't walk to far, she could still see the stand! She looked around before noticing quick shadows jumping on the roofs.

"Shit!!" She shouted running as quickly as possible. "I can't warn Sin in time! I have to solve this myself!"

The cold air burning her lungs. She ran out of the town, following the shadows into a near by forest 🌳.

"H-hey! Stop or else!" She shouted out of breath. The figures stopped giving her a good sight of who they are.

They were covered in bandages, dried up blood and dirt layered it. The bigger male was holding Jafar. He held a knife to his neck causing Jasmine to freeze, she cant afford to provoke them.

The women in the group turned around with a glare, "What do you want small fry?" She sneered. Jasmine rolled her eyes, that's the same thing her brother used to call Sinbad when they first met.

" give me back my brother!" She shouted

"Hmm? Brother you say? Are you taking about this traitor here?" She basically sang, quickly pulling out a knife to cut Jafars cheek

"STOP! What do you want with him!" Growling, frustrated and confused why people are kidnapping the boy. More confused that they COULD, even if he's an ex assassin, he still has skills.

"Sham Lash doesn't forgive dropouts..." she whispered, walking towards the female.

The assassin walked around the girl before stopping at her eyes. They both glared at each other, it seemed like a shot of electricity connected for a moment,

"Hm how about this, we'll give back your brother... but you have to replace him." She bargained. Jafar instantly started to thrash around, trying to shout but his mouth was covered.

Jasmine glances over at the women, "and why would you do that?"

"Simple. I can tell your a Siren, they are suppose to be gone from what I hear. So you have value, with whatever we decide to do with you. Plus, don't you want your little brother...to live a little longer....happy?" She persuaded.

It true, never has there been a Siren in Sham Lash, so it would be an exciting experiment. Slowly she women walked away, pulling her dagger on Jafar's face again.

"Tick tock"

"Fine...let him go" Jasmine gave in, seeing more blood drip from his face. She knew she couldn't take on both the assassin. She would have to fight the women first, she didn't have her spear. Also her voice doesn't work on women.

It would just give time to the man to run and kill her precious brother.

"Good choice~ Dubai! Release him but make sure he doesn't follow. I'll take care of the girl" she stalked forward pinning Jasmines arms behind her.

Dubai pulled out a needle from nowhere and injected it into Jafars neck. Dropping him on the floor weak.

"N no...Jasmine!" His eyes slowly closing, the last thing he saw was the tears in Jasmines red eyes and her saying, "Tell everyone I love them..."

~~~
Sinbad's POV

It was already getting dark. Jasmine and Jafar were suppose to be back by now. I was standing in my room, looking out the window. It was a chilly night and now the heavens decided it should rain 🌧

I was about to walk out to find them, until my door slammed open.

Jafar was standing there, completely soaked face drained of energy and fear was painted everywhere.

"Jafar! What happ-" I was about to ask, only for him to leap into my arms shouting, tears threatening to fall.

"They got her! We have to save her! Before it's to late, they have some kind of plans but we can't wait!" His eyes wild with possibilities. I grabbed onto him before he can fall to the ground from exhaustion.

" Jafar, calm down! Speak clearly!" I responded, what could've happened in their trip to the market!

Jafar only started to freak out again, it was like he was in a nightmare. Vittel and Muhad came walking in, both gasping at the sight in front of them.

"What now!" I shouted, I saw they were looking at Jafars back. There blood was stained on his shirt, with one phrase

"...never forget what you caused?"
~~~

It was in the middle of the night, Jasmine was still missing, and Jafar passed out. Both Vittel and Muhad were worried for their chief and Jasmine.

"Sinbad, we have something we need to tell you..." Vittel said walking into the room. Glancing at Jafar before looking at me.

" I think I know what happened."

I tighten my fist expecting the worst to come, "What?"

He took a deep breath and before he could speak Jafar woke up shouting Jasmines name

We ran to him, letting him know he was safe and to calm down. When he saw Vittel face, he calmed down finally

"Vittel, it was them... they took her in replacement for me" he gripped his sheet, his fist we're turning whiter then white.

I looked over at them both before asking "who took her? What happened?"

Then Jafar explained as Vittel left to get the rest of the group.

"While In Sham Lash, if anyone defects they usually get dragged back and either forced into slavery, back into work, tortured, or killed. They came to get me since I was in charge of the team back then. Jasmine... she went instead though, she took my place...it's my fault! She told me that something was off today and I didn't take it seriously!"

"Calm down Jafar, she'll be fine. She isn't weak, we just have to save her before something drastic happens." I took a deep breath, I can't let this get to me. I have to be strong for everyone and stay calm.

We will save her, my love

~~~

First part done! ✅

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!