Chapter 6

*Edited*

No one POV

A few years have passed since Jasmine and Sinbad left Parthevia to begin their adventure with their new friends.

Currently though, today wasn't one the best days for our noble heroes....

"OUCH!! Be more gentle Jasmine!"

"Well MAYBE if someone wasn't a big baby, it wouldn't hurt so much!"

"Maybe if you had a heart I would be fine!"

"..."

"OUCH! That was on purpose!!"

Currently Jasmine was braiding Sinbad hair, to keep it out of his face. Arguing like an old married couple, bickering back and forth.

"Man, you would think they would just tell each other how they felt..." Muttered Ja'far walking up to Hinahoho.

"Hah! You know them, they are both hard-headed. Though it's cute to watch love grow in a way" He laughed.  He got involved in the lovers-quarrel only when they got physical. Picking them up above the ground laughing at their childish behavior.

"Let me at him! I'm tired of him whining!" Jasmine shouted, kicking her feet around, she was picked up from the ground; dangling.

"Why are you so mean! I remember you used to be cute when you were younger, now your as scary as Rurumu!" Shouted Sinbad in recoil.

"Enough! You need to get this together before we get to Sasan!" shouted Ja'far. The two froze looking over at the ex assassin, only to see he had a murderous aura around him.

"You used to be cute too Ja'far~" Sang Jasmine. Remembering all the time the said boy would crawl into her bed.

"Haha, hey Jazz! Remember when he would crawl into you bed?" Asked Sin, joining in on the fun!

They started laughing, till they saw Ja'far walking towards them. Then they realized...

They Fucked Up

~~~

"Ah! Finally made it!" Stretched Jasmine, finally seeing the gates leading to the Land of Purity, Sasan.

Sinbad led the way into the town, there are citizen covered in the metal native to the land. "Oh wow! So much Gold and Silver! Right Ja'far?" Jasmine asked.

"WE MUS GET THIS DEAL!! GOLD GOLD GOLD!!" Sin and Ja'far shouted in unison. Jasmine smacked both of them on the head,

"Calm down! Don't let greed get to you both!" She yelled disappointed. Sin whined more causing Jasmine to smack him again.

"Sheesh! Why can't you be more like Ja'far Sin? He's calm...somewhat" She said looking at Ja'far, who was looking everywhere he could at the gold.

We tired asking a few of the citizens where to go, but they all ignored us. It wasn't until a Knight  came to us telling us we couldn't talk to anyone without permission. Luckily though, he lead them the way to the trading area.