*Sham Lash Pt 3*

*Edited*

No one's POV

"Challenge accepted"

The group spoke with each other deciding who would fight first.

"Who wants to go first?" Sin asked, he looked over at everyone's nervous face. They don't want to hurt her, but if they have to in order to save her, then fine. Mystoras looked up

"I'll go first, even if I don't beat her, I can at least weaken her out. It's my duty as a Knight of Sasan!" He reached for his lance behind him, determined to help one of his friends. Sin just nodded, walking away with the rest of the group to watch.

Jasmine stepped forward, sheathing her sword and grabbed a spear resting on a tree nearby. She must win, so she may get revenge on those who abandoned her, even if it means killing someone innocent.

"Ready...Begin!"

Mystoras shot forward, not giving her any time to react. Strike after strike, he felt like he was getting somewhere. He felt his lance hit something, but he didn't have time to think about it, he had to win.

He jumped back after his long combo, he saw her still standing here unharmed smirking at his shocked expression.

"H-how?"

She slowly walked forward, spear spinning in one of her hands, "Easy, you are too slow. I dodged ever strike. I bet you felt like you were winning, sorry to disappoint but you just are good enough to hit me with your lance~" Teasing him, she noticed how he looked deep in thought, he needed to at least get a hit in.

She slammed her spear down, he blocked it with his lance. He pushed her off striking again, faster this time. She was off balance but was still able to deflect the attack with her spear, and she saw an opening.

She swung her spear, slamming it into his ribs and the metal tip gave him a deep cut. "Agh!!" He jumped back, gripping is wound in pain. He panted, he was starting to get tired but he won't give up.

He stood back up shouting, "If I can't hit you physically, I'll hit you with words!" He shouted, her eyes narrowed a little before copying his move to hit him.

Mystoras was able to counter it, letting him speak, "Miss Jasmine, this isn't' who you are! You aren't full of revenge and hate. Do you remember the promise you made to my little brother? That you would come back so he can show you his skills! Would you chose this life over the promise you made to him!"

That's when Mystoras noticed Jasmine start to slow down, her attack is hesitating. She wasn't sure about what to think again, a dulling pain in her head came. She knew something was wrong but not sure what.

She started to get pissed off, her irritation growing towards the Knight. That was a promise she made to little Spartos. He was adorable, innocent, and such a crybaby when it came to his brother.

"Sp...Spartos" She muttered.

Sin and the group's eyes widen, she remembers her past, this might be the key they need to win. They know how to save her now.

Jasmine turned the pain in her head into powerful attacks, she used the end of her spear and knocked the knight down, before he can retaliate, the sharp weapon was already at his neck.

"Jasmine wins," Maki said, she was unaware how the words spoken to Jazz affect her. To her, nothing can change her most powerful experiment.

Sin drag Mystoras back, while Jafar treated his wounds. Hinahoho sighed looking at the young girl waiting to fight again. "My turn..."

He walked to the area, looking down at her dull face. Her face had more emotion since they first saw her, but it was filled with confusion and doubt.