Chapter 3

Play the music when I say~

(There are differences in here!!! From the original to the edited version!!

*Edited*

~~~

Jasmine POV

I closed my eyes as I felt the chilly air on my face. 

Tat's right, Sinbad and I left Parthevia for two reasons. One, we wanted adventure to build a country! Two, We were kinds wanted traitors to the country heh.

"Jazz!!! Keep me warm!!" Sin yelled running to me. I got and Irk mark, "I told you to pack everything! Including warm clothes! It's your own damn fault Sin!"

He was chasing me around the boat. I tripped though and almost fell over board when he caught me. 

"Heh, Caught you! Now keep me warm!!" He whined. I sighed and let him cuddle up to me for warmth.

"You can be such a child Sin..." I muttered. He just laugh, "I know hah, but you love it!" He winked at me. I just rolled my eyes, something that became a habit with him now.

As soon as I got comfy next to him, a giant sea monster came and started making the boat shake.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. Just as I was getting up I saw Sin use Baal to defeat the monster. I looked around and saw two new faces. One was knocked out, a young girl with blue hair, another was a man with the same hair color, though he looks pretty shy.

~~~

"So... you were hunting that giant sea monster?" I asked. We got to land with the rest and was resting around a campfire. 

"Yeah... sorry if we troubled you.." The blue haired man said.

"No, it's this guy who should say sorry!" I yelled dragging Sin to bow, forcing him to apologize.

"Though why were you hunting it?" I asked. Sin nodded curious as well, though he was rubbing his head in pain.

"Oh, it's Bec-"

"AHHHH, You did it Brother!? You finally got one!!" the young girl shouted as she woke up. She ran to her brother jumping on him. "Now you can get you're name! Oh! You have a chance now with her!!"

"Are you're people usually this big?" Sin asked, noticing the difference in build. The young girl looked happy to answer the question, despite it being a little rude. "Yeah! We are from the Imuchakk tribe! I'm Pipirika, and this is my big brother! He doesn't have his adult name yet but we call him Hina!"

"Adult name?" I asked rubbing my hands near the fire. "Yeah, men from our tribe have to earn their name by a hunt! Which you did Big Brother! You finally get your name!!!"

She's really hyper isn't she? I thought

We were all talking, walking to the Imuchakk tribe. We were stopped by the chief, their father I guess. 

I decided to just stand back while they all talked. I was enjoying the beautiful sight the snow brought. I closed my eyes to breath it in.

"Who is this?" I heard.

I opened to see the Chief looking directly at me. "I'm Jasmine! Nice to meet you sir." I bowed a little. He stared at my eyes a little longer, till he said something. "What is your kind doing here?"

Sin looked at him confused, "Her kind?" I shook my head unknowing, "Sir, do you know what I am?" I asked.

Why does it seem everyone knows what I am except me. The Chief looked a little curious and worried, but still let us through. He brought us to his home to warm ourselves up.