*Spartos Special*

(Just because I forgot to add Spartos to the Sasan Arc, this is just when she first met him and how she reacted.

Nothing important happens really, just a cute moment with Spartos and some deep meaningful fluff with Sin <3 )

*Edited*

~~~

No One's POV

It was time for the Sindria Trading company to head out and start on their next adventure, they were waiting for their new comrade, Mystoras.

"Thanks for waiting!" The red-haired Knight came running, with the happiest look. He was just given permission to leave and was given a mission to travel with Sinbad.

"Ready to go Mystoras? We are going to have so much fun!" Jasmine shouted, grabbing hold onto his hand, almost jumping in excitement. Jasmine did really like Mystoras, but more as a friend, unknowing to Sin though.

The mentioned womanizer just muttered to himself, getting irritated how excited she looked. "Y-yeah! I'm ready to head out!" Mystoras shouted, with a light blush and the world's cutest smile.

Just as they were about to leave, a small voice caught the attention of Mystoras and Jazz.

"W-wait!! Big Brother!!" facing towards the voice, came a running child. He shared the same hair with his elder brother and wide tearing eyes.

In that moment Jasmine grabbed onto Sin's arm frozen, hair covering her eyes. Golden eyes look down at her curiously, "Jazz?"

"S-spartos?!" The Knight shouted  bending down to tend to his crying brother.

"I heard from father you were leaving! You were promoted to a full Knight and now you're leave on a mission!" He clutched tightly onto his clothing, face shoved into his sibling's chest.

"I never got to learn anything from you! Am I really just a nuisance?!" He shouted. The scene cause the idiot leader to question, "He's his little 'brother'?" at first thinking he was a girl, causing Jafar you yank his hair scolding him, "Don't be in sensitive!"

Jasmine focus back to the young child, looking up at his brother, "We'll meet again! When you're a Knight and we'll travel the world together!" Mystoras put his hand to his chest, fist closed. It was a promise he wouldn't keep but it was a promise he made to his heart.

Sin felt his arm shack a little, looking down he saw his oldest friend shake. As he was about to ask what's wrong she ran straight to the young boy snatching him up from his brother.

Pushing the boy to her chest, spinning with tears in her eyes, "YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!"

"A-AHHHH!" The baby-like child yelled freaking out a little at the strange woman.

Sin, Jafar, and Hinahoho was watched the scene unfold, Mystoras was trying to get his brother back while Jasmine ran away with him each time, claiming that he was her new sibling.

"No! You can't have him anymore!" Shouting she held on tighter to Spartos, whom was blushing, looking up at the beautiful woman who held him gently

"C-come on! Let him go!!" Mystoras yelled back jumping forward only to meet with the ground. Jasmine took the opportunity to sit on him

That's correct. She sat on him.

"W-who are you miss?" Spartos asked, finally gaining her attention, he bright red eyes was matching his cheeks. She was really pretty, the prettiest he's ever seen.

"Hm? Oh! I'm Jasmine, I'll be traveling with your elder brother! Nice to meet you Spartos!" She grinned fully, eyes unable to be open by how much she was smiling. This only cause the boy to blush, embarrassed he looked away.

Sin noticed the look on his face, wiping his face (More like face-palming) "Gosh, I got to compete with a child now..." this made Hinahoho and Jafar laugh at how many people their great master has to compete with.

"You are the cutest little boy I've ever met!" Jasmine gushed, honestly forgetting about the Knight underneath her who probably can't breath. Spartos covered his eyes a little before replying, "and your very pretty Miss Jasmine..." he softly spoke honestly. 

His brother always taught him to be honest to his thought and feelings, and this woman made him feel happy. Even if technically she's taking his brother away, he still wished to see her again.

"M-maybe when you come back...you can help me train miss?" He asked, completely shocked that came out of his mouth, something about her was welcoming though. Her bright eyes, dark hair, exciting personality was something to be drawn to.

"It's a date!"

"WHAT?!?" The knight that was forgotten about gained a new life, strong enough to finally push the siren off him and steal his brother back.

Mystoras was completely jealous and envious of his brother, and he was barely Ten!

"So you have a date with Spartos now?" Sin asked walking up to Jasmine after seeing she won't be getting the child back. She giggled at the though, She would probably just be talking to him about his brother or something like that.

"Don't worry Sin, I'm not looking for love currently." She looked up at those deep warm, golden eyes. Maybe when I have enough confidence to tell you how I feel, but...

"My only goal is you right now, and in the future we will create the greatest country together!"She shouted, grabbing the large hands her friend possesses. She looked into his eyes with a hidden message that her heart can only read.

I  love you Sin...

Unaware to her thoughts, all Sin could think was how much he loved her as well. Thinking the same thing as she, he also carried a hidden message only for him and her

I love you Jasmine...

~~~~

END