*Wedding day*

*Edited*

Jasmine's POV

I was listening to the birds who were singing outside my window. Today was the day, I'm going to get married to the love-of-my-life. He was resting his head on my lap, taking a nap before he leaves to get ready. Next time I see him will be down the aisle.

Taking a nervous deep breath I weave my finger in his hair, he smirked pleased with the action. I smiled back, "It's time for you to leave" swiping away what little hair was on his face. His golden eyes looked up at me, " Do I have to~" whining.

He sat up to stretch his arms, pulling me to his chest. I felt him lift his hand to pull my face to his. "We can just 'hang out' for awhile longer" passion flaring in his voice and expression. I only hummed in response before closing our gap.

He pulled me onto of his lap, deepening the kiss, while my hands tugged at his long vibrant hair. I feel his hand trail down my spine teasingly, pulling away with a slight laugh, "Now now, that's for later tonight my King~"

He laughed with me, "Anything you want, my Queen."

I got up to walk to our bathroom to shower as I hear the door open, "Where is Jasmine!!" I recognized the voice to be Queen Mira. "In here!"

She came in with her a casual attire from her country, behind her was Pisti and Yam-chan who was smiling. "You ready? I still can't believe you're getting married. Seems like yesterday I threw him down a hole. " she hummed in remembrance like it was one of the best memories she has.

"Haha, yeah I can't believe it either sometimes. It was there in Artemyra that we first got together. " I clasped my hands on my chest thinking of everything we've gone through.

We traveled the world together, faced countless problems, and still ended up here today. We face him becoming a slave, me being kidnapped by Sham Lash, and a war against Parthevia. More then the usually couple.

I grabbed my dress resting it on my bed. "Oh my, that's gorgeous. Fit for a Queen."Yam-chan exclaimed.

I nodded looking over at it, "Rurumu made it for me, she's Jafar and I's adopted mother." remembering it was one of the last things she ever did for me.

~~~

"Rurumu! I want you to make my wedding dress!" Younger me shouted, We started the building of Sindria and Me and Sin wanted started taking about marriage but he hasn't promised either. I want to completely make this place our new home.

She laughed while holding her multiple kids, "Of course, I start soon."

~~~

Sadly, the war started, the wedding was put on hold and we lost her. When I was mourning, I went to her room and saw inside a box with a note next to it. It said:

Dear Jasmine,

I'm glad you asked me to make this for you, it was my honor to do it. When you and Sin do get married, I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle. I know you'll be the most gorgeous bride to ever live.

Love, Rurumu

Aka: Mom

I swept the next few hours, but I've kept the dress in perfect condition. I know she's watching over me.

The next few hours was spent getting me ready, Mira complaining about Sin, Pisti telling me stories, Yam-Chan gushing over my looks, and me getting nervous.

I looked at my dress, it was finally time.