Introduction.

A/N: hi this is my first fan fic hope you like.

Key:

(Y/N): your name.

(f/f): favorite food.

(h/l): hair length.

(h/c): hair color 

(e/c): eye color

Reader's POV:

Hi my name's (Y/N) Fujioka and i'm sisters with haruhi fujioka, I have (h/l) (h/c),and big (e/c) eyes. Really lolita like but i'm taller than haruhi by a little bit, and unlike haruhi I have a really big chest area(sorry if you don't). I'm 15 years old, and a first year at ohshc. Here is my story...

(A/N: that's your room, you can change the color if you want

(A/N: that's your room, you can change the color if you want.)

Haruhi's POV:

I went into (Y/N) room to wake her up, today I was gonna bring her to the host club. "(Y/N), wake up." I said, she groaned and threw a pillow at me. "Oh come on, i'm bringing you to the host club today." . . .

Reader's POV: 

Upon hearing that you shot up and ran to get dressed. you had always wanted to meet the hosts Haruhi talks so much about. You slipped on skinny jeans, and a (f/c) t-shirt on along with blue converse, and a hoodie(since you can't afford the uniform.), and run out of your room grabbing a quick breakfast, then walk to school with Haruhi.

(Magical time skip *sparkle noise*)

Your POV:

Haruhi and I walk into the school and go to music room 3, she opens the door and immediately We're drowned in rose petals. "Welcome.", you hear a chorus of male voices say. A little blond boy(does that sound offending?) runs up to Haruhi, and hugs her."Haru-chan." he yells, he then looks at you and runs up to hug you. You pick him up and spin him around. When you stop he asks, "who are you." You hesitate a bit, but before you can speak you here another blond yell.          You think it's tamaki, you look towards haruhi and see the blond glomping her. "Tamaki," you yell."put her down.", the blond stares at you in shock puts haruhi down, walks up and grabs your hand kissing it making you blush, "And who might you be princess", he asks.                         

Blushing you reply "(Y-Y/N),(Y/N) fujioka. Haruhi's my sister.", suddenly you feel two sets of arms snake around your waist. You jumped and yelped in surprise, as two beautiful twins faced you, "I'm hikaru and this is kaoru." said one twin, "would you like to sit at our table."the other one said. "Hikaru,kaoru. leave (Y/N) alone." Haruhi said while coming up and hugging you,"she gets shy easy." You gave her a look of thanks while all of the boys sat down, you and haruhi sat opposite from them, and tamaki started talking. "Alright men, and ladies. were going to need a costume idea for today.", at that your face lit up and you raised your hand. All the guys looked at you as you practically jumped out of your seat shouting "you should do firemen without shirts!!"

Tamaki looked deep in thought as he pondered what you said, then his face lit up too, and he smiled."That's a great idea (Y/N." you smiled triumphantly, the twins watch as you talk with tamaki, a weird feeling building inside them. They looked at each other and knew right away the had fallen for you.

(So this is the first chapter. I hope you like seeing as how i'm new to this.)(;