Surprise!!! (Lemon)

A/N: So this is gonna be the lemon,I'll try not to make it to cringy but, yeah. So anyway no hating please I've never done this before. Here goes. Play the song if you want it's optional just thought it would set the mood 

Your POV:

I waited outside the twins room, they had told me they had a surprise for me and the butterflies were swarming in my stomach. I heard hikaru say my name so I slowly entered the room, there the twins were shirtless and unimaginably sexy. I felt myself blush and the twins said "Happy birthday (Y/N)." I watched as kaoru went to the door and locked it Hikaru walked up to me and caressed my cheek. He pulled me into a fiery kiss and kaoru held me from behind. I felt hikaru's tongue on my lips asking for entrance, but I refused. Then, kaoru grabbed my breasts from behind earning a gasp from me, allowing hikaru to slip his tongue into my mouth. We both fought for dominance while kaoru massaged my breast earning some quiet moans from me. Me and hikaru pulled apart and the twins switched positions, me and kaoru fought for dominance with him winning, while hikaru massaged my breasts. The twins brought me over to the bed and started to slip down my dress, on instinct I threw my arms up and covered myself but the twins moved them. "Don't cover yourself from us." hikaru said huskily."You're too beautiful for that." kaoru said. Hikaru started to slip of my bra as kaoru connected his lips with mine, hikaru kissed my neck and I moaned when he found my sweet spot. He continued at that spot for a bit and went down to my breast, as kaoru attacked the other side of my neck and found my other sweet spot. By then I was a moaning mess and I was breathing heavy. I felt my panties being slid down my legs and something cold touch my lips down below.(I give up someone kill me please.)I looked and saw that hikaru had made his way down there and hand his tongue on my clit. He started moving his tongue around and I moaned at the pleasure that filled my body. Just then it stopped and I whimpered at the loss of pleasure, the twins slipped off the rest of their clothing and came back over to me. Kaoru positioned himself at my front while hikaru went to my back. kaoru gave me a questioning look and I nodded. To be honest I was nervous but I trusted the twins. "It'll only hurt for a second." he whispered. He entered me and so did hikaru, I cried out in pain and the twins both hugged me and waited till I adjusted. After a while it didn't hurt any more so I started to move my hips to let them know I was ok. They started to pump in and out of me as I became a moaning mess, "F-faster." I pleaded. They did as I asked and started to go faster, I felt a knot start to build in my stomach. "Hikaru, kaoru I'm close." I breathed out. "Us too." they said. they started going faster and my mind was in a haze, finally we climaxed and collapsed on top of each other. As I started to drift into sleep I heard the twins say "We love you (Y/N)." And I said "I love you guys too." and then I fell asleep in their arms.

A/N: Innocence? I don't know the meaning of the word. Seriously I think I need counseling after this but oh well. Please don't cringe to bad after this. Thank you for reading. 0////0 I'm so not innocent *yells internally and face palms.) Until next time my pizza army.