Beach house.

A/N: Incredibly adorable picture, I died looking at it. I got the twins song with english lyrics.

PS: can you guys tell who you have the fling with yet. ( ;

Your POV:

I woke up again in a bed, I sprung up and saw kyoya. "Were having dinner down stairs and this will be your room, I'll let you change and then walk you downstairs." he said to me then left. I walked over to the wardrobe and found that my clothes were already there. "Ok, not weird at all." I said out loud to myself, I got changed and then walked out of the room. Kyoya stared at me a bit(Figured it out yet?) and then walked me down to the dinner table.

(Time skip brought to you by: Kyoya's being a perv.)

Your POV:

(Note: you and haruhi both get sick but instead of haruhi walking into kyoya's room, you do.)

I just finished losing my dinner and walked into a random room, when I looked up I saw someone. "Oh, i'm sorry sir I didn't mean. . . " . "Relax it's just me." kyoya said while putting on his glasses. "Oh." I replied, he got up and slowly started to walk towards me. "You know, you had most of us worried, you realize what those guys could have done to you right." he said while lowering the lights. "Yes I do." I said, I then yelped as he grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. "You realize that I have full advantage of you right now,right."He said really close to my face. "Not full advantage, I know martial arts and can easily flip myself on top of you."(Kinky, lol kill me) "Yes but what if you didn't." He replied while rubbing my leg seductively, by now I was getting very uncomfortable and his grip was very tight. "I see your point, but I do know it, therefore I can defend myself." I said. Kyoya smirked as he realized I wasn't going to give in. "How about we meet up at the park near your house when we get back, how does sunday sound." he said. "Fine but can you get off, you're kind of hurting me." I said. "Oh, sorry." he said as he got off. 

A/N: Here you go hope you like this one ( :