School

A/N: So you get to go back to school, yippee. Things are gonna get a little dramatic in this chapter so be prepared.

Your POV:

I woke up super early, like seriously it was 5:30, and I couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to wander the mansion for a little. When the twins woke up they gave me clothes to wear to school. We ate some breakfast and decided we would walk to school, We left the house at 6:30, and talked on the way to school. "So, (Y/N) did you have fun last night." hikaru said while smiling evilly. "Yes actually I did." I replied with the same smile. He just looked away, me and kaoru were holding hands and hikaru had my waist. Kaoru gave me a kiss on the cheek and I smiled, we arrived at school and immediately I felt like 100 eyes on us, and I could feel the glares. The twins were standing in front of me protectively, and led me to the music room. Well that wasn't the most terrific idea because one of the first people we ran into was kyoya. "Oh so I see you are with the twins now." he said. "Yes, hey what happened to that slut of yours? she find someone else already?" I said and walked away leaving him with a blank expression. I walked up to haruhi and she gave me a funny look, "What?" I asked. "something's different about you." she said. "What is it?" I asked again. "You just look happier." she said studying me. The twins walked up and she looked at them the way she looked at me, "You guys look the same, something happened didn't it?" she asked. At that my face went completely red, "What do you mean?" I said innocently. By then the whole host club was surrounding us, "Hikaru, kaoru, care to explain." haruhi said. "Yes, something did happen." They said after laughing a little and then put evil smiles on their faces. (The gif.) Everyone just looked at me and I was super red, haruhi had already figured it out and got a look of disgust towards the twins and gave me a look of sympathy. The others were still trying to figure it out and I had slipped away from the crowd, all of a sudden tamaki's head popped up and I could practically see the light bulb. He looked at me and I started to fidget, he huddled everyone else up except for the twins, haruhi and me (Surprised kyoya doesn't know yet.)and started to talk to them. All of their heads popped up and they looked at me, by then the twins had made their way over to me and they were standing in front of me protectively. I was as red as a tomato and haruhi had made her way over and was hugging me, tamaki looked at me once more then looked at my neck. haruhi and the twins saw this and they all looked where he was looking. Haruhi's eyes widened and the twins smirked, tamaki handed me a mirror and I looked in it. My eyes widened and I pulled up my shirt, I glared at the twins and looked for my makeup. I had a huge hickey on my neck because of both of them. Everyone knew by then so I covered up the hickey and went to class. Today's gonna be great. I thought.                         

A/N: sorry this one kind of sucks but it was late at night, I'll make a better one I promise.