Kids!

A/N: So I'm Just gonna skip ahead and like you know end the story cause I'm running out of things to write. Please don't hate me I'll make more story's I promise. *Crying face* 

Your POV:

  It's been five years (Just my estimate sorry to skip ahead so far but college and stuff.) , you and the twins have graduated And went to college, the twins for design and you for (Dream job), You guys were married and didn't have kids yet. You were currently taking a day of because you had been sick lately but you didn't know why. You were sitting watching the twins work while they were arguing about the color of a dress for a little girl. You got up and pointed to a floral design that consisted of pink and lavender flowers with blue and green leaves. "I like that one." you said. The twins looked at it, then at you, then at each other. "It's perfect!!" they said. Just then you felt a wave of nausea over come you and ran to the nearest bathroom, the twins stood in the doorway with worried looks as you threw up your breakfast. "(Y/N), maybe we should take you to the hospital." You nodded at them and tried to stand but just ended up falling back down. Kaoru came and helped you up while hikaru phoned kyoya. "Hello, kyoya? Yeah it's me hikaru. listen (Y/N)'s been throwing up a lot lately and we don't know why. You can, that's great! ok see you soon." hikaru ended the call and you looked at him. "Kyoya's on his way so we don't have to leave." You sighed in relief as kaoru placed you down on the couch, you really didn't want to go anywhere. Like 10 minutes later kyoya showed up, Kyo-chan you said and held your arms open for a hug, he chuckled and said "Hey sis." while hugging you. ( he started calling you sis and you called him bro sometimes.) "Lets see why you're sick, ok?" he said/asked. "Ok." you chirped. you laid down on the couch and kyoya gently started putting pressure on your stomach, the twins sat and anxiously waited as he did his thing. After a while of him examining you his face went a little white and he looked at the twins, they had worried looks on their faces as they waited to hear what he was gonna say. He took a deep breath and said "Congratulations, you guys are fathers." he said, you turned your head and looked at him and hikaru fainted. Kaoru caught him and the rest of the host club magically showed out of nowhere. "(Y/N), are you okay kyoya said you're sick." haruhi asked while walking up and giving you a hug. "Why is hika-chan asleep?" honey asked, he's still the same as always. You smiled and said "He's not sleeping he fainted." "Why?" everyone asked. "Because i'm gonna be a mommy." you said giggling. every one started to congratulate you guys and hikaru had woken up. After a while every one left and it was just you and the twins again, they hugged you from both of your sides. "I love you guys." you said. They kissed you and said "We love you guys more than anything in the world." while holding your stomach, you giggled and fell asleep.

(Time skip brought by: Beautiful fire dragon!!)

You had two sets of twins the older set girls and the younger boys. You were at the park with them and your husbands,  the twins looked at you while the kids played and said "You're our everything (Y/N)." you smiled and kissed them. "Mine too." you said.

A/N: awwww, I think that was pretty cute but I suck at writing. XD Anyway thank you for reading it's amazing and so supporting love you guys and I will be back I promise. But for now goodbye my Magical Dragon Army!!!!