Kyoya is being nice?

A/N: So it was your birthday like two or three chapters ago and kyoya hasn't done anything for you yet, I left it out but mori and hunny gave you free training lessons. So that was their gift to you, but kyoya hasn't gotten you one yet has he?

Your POV:

It was the end of the school day so I went to the host club, well that was a bad idea cause as soon as I entered the twins were at my side and their customers glared at me. "Guys you have a job to do." I said kind of annoyed at the fact I was getting glared at, Their my boyfriends. I thought. They pouted but knew what I meant, I tried to approach haruhi but she was busy and as soon as the girls saw me walking up they shot glares my way not wanting me to steal MY sister from them. I sighed and went over to kyoya because he never has customers. "Hey kyoya." I said. His eyes widened for a moment but he mumbled a hi. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure." I said. He led me to another room and shut the door. "Look (Y/N)..." he started but I cut him off. "If you're trying to apologize I accept." I said. (No reader-chan you're supposed to say it's too late to apologize. XD I'm sorry.) He looked at me for a moment then smiled. "If i'm not mistaken it was your birthday a while ago." he said. "Stalker." you joked. He laughed and handed me a bag, "For me?" I said with wide eyes, he chuckled and said yes. I looked in the bag and found the most adorable elephant staring back at me. I pulled it out of the bag and held it close to me. I walked over to kyoya and hugged him, "Thank you kyo-chan." I said in my lolita voice. (Remember I said that in the beginning, well I realized I wasn't adding much lolita so yeah.) He pat my head and we walked back to the music room. The twins surrounded us and started asking a bunch of questions about where we were, I smiled and said "Kyo-chan got me an elephant." showing them the stuffed animal. They looked at each other and said "Kyoya is being nice?" he sighed and walked away while hunny came and asked if I wanted some cake, I smiled and said yes. We ate and before I left I gave kyoya one last hug and thanked him. He smiled and left saying no problem.

A/N: Sorry I know it's short but I'll make it up to you guys I promise, please don't hate meeee. Also I'm thinking of making kyoya your brother figure, you know like hunny has mori. I think that would be cute. ( ; Let me know what you guys think and also I have a new nickname for you guys. MY MAGICAL DRAGON ARMY!! love you guys see you next time.