Park.

A/N: Omg, I watched the video and practically died, and the picture looks like it came strait from OHSHC. That's the park you guys visit. So pretty!!! plus the dress is the one you wear for the park, if you want to change the colors you can, but honestly that's really cute.

Your POV:

 I was getting ready to go and had just finished slipping on the shoes, when I heard a knock on the door

 I was getting ready to go and had just finished slipping on the shoes, when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed into the living room and opened the door only to see kyoya standing there. "Ready to go." he said with a smile, "Yeah, I am. Dad i'm headed out." I said. "Ok, just make sure your back by 6:00."he said, "Alright I will, bye." I said. I shut the door of the apartment and started to walk to the park. "What are you doing?" kyoya asked. "Walking to the park, you honestly expect me to ride in a limo when I can see it from here." I replied. "Alright I suppose we could walk." he said as he waved the driver off. When we got to the park  he took me down a very beautiful path with cherry blossoms and a bench, we sat on the bench and talked about random things. Then kyoya looked at my outfit and I blushed, "You look beautiful." he said. "Thank you, and i'm sorry about what happened at the beach." I said. "It wasn't your fault." he said. Then it went into an awkward silence. All of a sudden kyoya grab my chin and puled me to his face, I blushed, and then I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but then I melted into the kiss.(I suck at writing.) 

(time skip brought by: the twins)

Your POV:

After the park, kyoya had taken me out for ice cream and a movie. At 6:00 he dropped me off at my apartment. I walked in, to be greeted by haruhi, she dragged me to my room and asked me to tell her everything. When I told her he kissed me, her face practically lit up. "He did." she said. "Yeah he did." I said. she squealed, and then my dad walked in and said to go to bed. 

(time skip and food break.)

*A/N: so we're gonna say that you and kyoya have been together for 4 months, you guys have had some on again-Off again moments and you feel like your relationship has become distant. It's still your POV.

Kyoya told me to meet him after the host club so I waited till everyone left and started to walk in when I heard some giggling. I looked in the crack and saw kyoya with another girl, know knowing he's a host I just thought she was flirting with him like most girls do, so I stayed and listened to their conversation. "But what about your girlfriend." I heard the girl say but it didn't even sound like she cared. "She won't know, trust me." kyoya said. At that point I had already started to open the door more, "Oh yes she will you bastard." I said in a very low voice. They both twiched and looked at me. I turned to the girl and said "You know what, you can have him." I then turned to kyoya and said "we're through asshole, have fun with your slut."(if you don't like cussing i'm not meaning to offend you.)I said and then slammed the door. I ran to the next nearest room that was empty, sat, and cried. I had my head buried in my arms on my knees so when I heard some people walk in I couldn't see them, then I felt two pairs of arms around me.   "(Y/N), what's wrong we saw you run in here after you slammed the door of the host club." I heard hikaru say. "Kyoya, h-he did i-it again." I said between my sobs. "I swear it's over this time, I'm not going to have him do this anymore." I said. "That bastard, I swear i'm gonna hurt him." I heard kaoru say. I felt him start to get up but I grabbed his sleeve. "No, don't leave I want both of you here. Please." I said. He sat back down, and I slowly started to drift into sleep. When I woke up I was in my bed I sat up and looked around but no one was there, I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a snack and looked at the time, 6:00 I then felt my phone buzz and looked at it.

Hikaru: hey I hope u don't mind me and kaoru slipped you our number.

You: No, I don't mind. Thanks for bringing me home. <3  

Hikaru: No prob. So are you feeling ok.

You: Yeah, i'm fine. 

Hikaru: That's good. Well I gtg, see you tomorrow. 

You: Bye, see you. <3 ( :

I went back up to my room and watched a movie till i fell asleep.

A/N: Another one finished, OMG it's the most adorable thing in the world, so me and my boyfriend go to different schools so we were texting and he's all i got a present for you, and i got it today. It's a tiny teddy bear and so cute but the thing is it came in one of those like boxes with the mini lotion, shower gel, and body wash so it kind of comes off as I stink  even though i know he didn't mean it that way. I love him, but i'm so gonna question him. lol.