Double date?

A/N: The title explains basically. So your relationship with the twins kicks off. Way to go Reader-chan!!!! So I'm gonna do the lemon chapter later on, not in this one but maybe like three more chapters? I don't know but I've basically just gotten yeses so yeah.

Your POV:

I woke up needing to go to the bathroom and slipped out of the twins, careful not to wake them. I walked to the bathroom and then tried to find my way back because I was still half asleep, I ended up running into someone and looked to see their mom. I have ran into her for the second time, FML, "Good morning (Y/N)." She said. I waved and said "Good morning mrs.hitachiin." "Oh please call me yuzuha." (is that right?I searched it and it said that so correct me if i'm wrong.)she said. "Ok, i'll remember that." I said. "So I heard today's your birthday?" she said. "Wait what? what's the date?" I asked. "It's (Insert birthday date), Is that your birthday or am I wrong." she said. "HOLY SHIT, it's my my birthday!!" I said. "Oh, sorry for my language." I added. She laughed "It's no big deal, go wake the boys and tell them i'm making breakfast." she said. "Ok." I replied and ran off to the twinses bedroom. "Hikaru, kaoru wake up." I said. "Mmm, what time is it hikaru?" kaoru said sleepily. "It's nine in the afternoon." hikaru said. My eyes widened at that and I said, "And your eyes are the size of the moon!!" The twins looked at me in confusion. I grabbed. hikaru's phone and looked up youtube.

After the song was done and I finished dancing like a weirdo the twins walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Happy birthday (Y/N)." they said. "Thanks guy's, oh that reminds me your mom made breakfast." I said. we all went down stairs and ate until there was a knock at the door. "Double date?" I heard tamaki say. I looked at the twinses mom and she immediately knew why, she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs as I heard the twins scramble and trip over each other trying to get upstairs themselves. Me and Yuzuha walked into her room and she  started looking through dresses. I saw one I liked and walked over to it as she was looking, she noticed my movement and looked to where I was headed. She grabbed the dress and nodded at it. she shoved me into a closet and told me to change. (This is the dress. change the color if you want.)

I put on the dress and some shoes (Flats or high heels your choice

I put on the dress and some shoes (Flats or high heels your choice.) and Yuzuha did my makeup. I walked out of the room and the twins just stared at me with their mouths open. "Boys, say something."(I'm giving up on you. XD sorry.For those who don't know it's a song reference.)she said. "Oh, you look amazing (Y/N)." They said. I laughed and walked downstairs with them.            "(Y/N)!!" haruhi yelled. She ran up and hugged me and we got into the limo that was waiting for us. We laughed and talked all the way to the restaurant. When we got there we got seated and ordered our food. The food was amazing and the twins got me a necklace and bracelet for my birthday. We talked a little more and then payed and left. I went back to the twins house but said hi to my dad first. When we got back to there house the twins said they had a surprise for me.

A/N: I know i'm evil, anyway sorry I didn't explain more but yeah I suck so there XD. So the next chapter might be a lemon IDK but thank you guys for reading. Goodbye my Pizza army. XD kill me.