Chapter 2: The costumes.

A/n: Hey guys this chapter is the one where we  get to see the twins dressed like shirtless firemen. it's gonna be great!

You helped tamaki with ordering the costumes for everyone, Honey's was a Dalmatian costume and he had a little fire hat, mori, kyoya, tamaki, and the twins had the firemen costumes, and haruhi had a fireman costume like the guys, but it had a shirt with it. You however ended up posing as a damsel in distress for the twins because tamaki insisted that you did. You sighed as you slipped the dress on that tamaki forced you to wear. It was light purple with darker spots to make it look like it was smokey, and the bottom was ripped. "(Y/N), are you ready." tamaki called, instead of answering you stepped out of the curtains and went to stand with the twins you blushed as they stared at you their cheeks light pink.

Hikaru's POV:

(Y/N) looks so beautiful, wait what am I saying I just met her. But my feelings are undeniable, I like... no correction I love her, but what if she doesn't feel the same. I looked at my brother and saw him staring at (Y/N), I could tell that he had feelings for her as well. All of a sudden (Y/N) squealed and ran up to me, she held onto me and didn't let go, "(Y-Y/N), what are you doing." I said, blushing a bit. She looked up at me with her big (e/c) eyes, "Tamaki is trying to make me kiss him.", "What!?!!" I yelled. Just then the idiot came running up trying to get to (Y/N), I scooped her up in my arms, earning a little squeak from her, and ran over to kaoru, both of us sandwiching her between ourselves. 

Your POV:

(Note: your pov is going to switch from 1st person to 3rd person every now and then cause it's easier that way.)

Tamaki just tried to make me "give daddy a kiss.", his words not mine, and now i'm being squished between both of the twins as haruhi scolds tamaki. "(Y/N) is ours tamaki.", the twins say in sync, you immediately feel your face heat up and look at the twins who realize what they just said. The whole host club stared at the three of you, shocked at what the twins just said, even haruhi looked surprised. The twins faces go red as they carefully set you down and move in front of you in a protective way and say, "She's ours, not yours.", after that tamaki goes and sulks as everyone else just goes and get's into their positions. You're still a little shocked and barely feel honey tug on your dress "(Y/N)-chan," he says, you look down at him and he smiles "I think the twins like you," he whispers you feel your face go more red as you go to stand with the twins.

       Tamaki comes and sits in his throne, and the doors swing open to a bunch of fangirls, "Welcome," the boys chorus. Immediately the room is filled with squeals and screams of love (The host club is shirtless remember.) and the hosts go to their tables, a bundle of girls following each. You quietly follow the twins and sit in between them, "who's she," one of the girls asks, "she's our damsel in distress, we rescued her from tamaki today." the twins answered. "but hikaru," kaoru says, "you don't care about her more than me do you.", you stare at the twins as they get their brotherly love act on with you right in the middle, the girls squeal as they do so, but one girl is looking directly at you, glaring with so much hatred and envy that you could feel it. You stand up out of the twins and walk over to haruhi, who was entertaining some girls, you sit down and hug her earning a few looks from the girls surrounding her, "this is my sister." she says quickly seeing the girls glare at you, you look at the girls and at your sister and start to cry, but you don't know why(Hey it rhymes.), the girls stare in shock and tamaki announces that the club is closed, everyone leaves and haruhi hugs you. You just cry into her shoulder as she holds you, "haru-chan, is (Y/N) okay." honey asks, "yeah, she's just sad because a lot of girls have been glaring at her, and she didn't do anything wrong." You felt haruhi leave your grasp as you were pulled into the twins, they hugged you and looked at tamaki, "hey, why don't we go to the beach, and so we aren't so crowded, we'll only invite 6 girls." When you heard the beach you stopped crying, you loved the beach, you nodded your head in agreement and smiled. the twins were still holding you and you felt safe in there arms you had a huge crush on them and it felt nice when they hugged you, "and to make sure (Y/N)'s safe why don't we walk her home." you heard hikaru say just before your eyes closed, it had been a long day and you were tired, it didn't help that the twins were so warm either, you fell asleep in their arms.

Kaoru's POV:

(Y/N) suddenly became heavier in our arms, I looked down at her and saw her asleep, I smiled she looked so peaceful. This girl is gonna kill me, she's so beautiful I looked at hikaru and saw him smiling also, he shares my feelings for her and I know that but I don't see him as a competition. Were brothers so if (Y/N) has feelings for us we'll share her.

A/n: hey guy's here's the new chapter hope you like.