Twins house.

A/N: Am I the only one that can relate to the photo? Any how i'm going to add a little some thing to this one (No it's not that don't think that way but it's close to that.) it's not with you and the twins but lets just say that it has something to do with your sister and tamaki.  ( ; If you don't ship it, I do so hush.

Your POV:

School was over and I was going to find the twins when I was lifted up and ran out of the building, I got thrown into a limo and saw both the twins smiling at me. "Hey guys, can you not do that next time?" I asked in an annoyed way. "Do what ." they said as if they were innocent. "Never mind. Can we drop by my place really quick? I need something." I said. "Sure thing (Y/N)." they said. We got to my place and I told the twins to wait for me. I up the stairs to the door and saw that it had been left open a crack, I slowly opened the door and almost dropped my stuff when I looked at the couch, because on it there was a tamaki and a haruhi making out and to make matters worse tamaki was starting to slip his hand under my sisters shirt. "What the hell!!!" I yelled, making tamaki fall off of haruhi because I scared the crap out of him. They both looked at me and turned the darkest shade of red I have ever seen. "Please get a room guys." Was all I said before turning to leave because I forgot what I was gonna grab. "Did you get what you needed." hikaru said when I got back in the limo. "Well if what I needed was to see my sister and tamaki getting it on then yes." I replied sarcastically. Both of the twins started to laugh so hard I thought they were gonna pee themselves. "Guess you found out that way." kaoru said. "What do you mean?" I said, my confusion obvious. "You know how we pulled you into that classroom today and asked if tamaki had told you anything?" hikaru said. "Yeah." I said. The twins sat quietly as they waited for it to click. "Oh, you mean they're dating?" I said. "Well look at that Sherlock figured it out," hikaru said rather rudely. I sighed and slumped down in my seat, then I had an idea. I stood up and walked over to hikaru. I sat on his lap, put my best sad face on, looked strait into his eyes and said in the cutest voice possible, "Why are you so mean to me hikaru?" Not only did his face go red but so did kaoru's. I started laughing and the twins realized what I did. Hikaru smirked and placed me in between him and kaoru, me still laughing my ass off, didn't fully realize what was going on until I felt warmth on both of my cheeks. I realized that the twins had just kissed me and turned a deep shade of crimson. The twins chuckled and said "You know (Y/N), you're cute when you blush." I blushed darker, if that's even possible, and realized the car had stopped. I dashed out of the car and almost missed the huge mansion in front of me. "Holy crap that's a huge house!!" I practically screamed. I heard the twins chuckle again and I turned to face them. "Would you like to see the inside?" kaoru said. "Would I?!!" I said excited. they led me into the house and I was just in awe at how beautiful everything was. The twins led me to their bedroom and I immediately ran and flopped on their bed. They laughed and joined me, "I don't know about you guys but I don't actually have homework." I said. "We don't either." they said. "What do you guys wanna do?" I asked. "Netflix?" they asked. "Yeah." I said. 

(Time skip brought by: Disney movies!!)

Your POV:  

After about three Disney movies, the twins told me to close my eyes and hikaru chose a movie, he came and sat on my left while kaoru was on my right. I looked up at the screen and realized what movie hikaru had picked it was the babadook. "Um, hikaru why are we watching this?" I said in a scared tone. I was never one for horror movies and especially ones with dolls of any sort. 

Flashback: 

I'm sitting on the couch at my babysitters house(she wasn't a very responsible babysitter.)and she suggests watching a movie so naturally, I said yes. She popped  in a disk and I sat and watched, she had put in Annabelle. Lets just say I didn't sleep that night and didn't touch a doll for a year.

End of flashback.

"Because it's a good movie." he said in a "duh" tone of voice. I just nodded and snuggled into them more. Kaoru noticed something was wrong and held me. Hikaru being a complete oblivious idiot just watched the movie. I watched a little but some really scary parts started to happen and on one I got so scared that I passed out on both of the twins.(I've never seen the movie so don't judge please.)

(Time skip brought by: hikaru's sorry.)

Your POV:

I woke up with the twins on either side of me, I got up careful to not wake them and watched as they closed the gap I had made and cuddled each other, I smiled and exited the room looking for a bathroom. I walked through the halls and wasn't paying attention so then I ran into what felt like a person I looked up and realized I had just ran into hikaru and kaoru's mom. "I'm so sorry I was just looking for a bathroom." I quickly said panicked. "And who might you be?" she said in a beautiful and soothing voice. "I'm a friend of your sons, my name is (Y/N) fujioka." I said her voice calming me down, I mean seriously her voice was so angelic. "Fujioka, huh? You wouldn't happen to be related to haruhi would you?" she asked. "Yeah i'm her sister." I said. "My boys talk about you guys a lot, especially you (Y/N)." she said. You looked at her a little shocked, "Really?" I asked. "Really." she said. I blushed a little, "You know what (Y/N), I like you, you seem to have made my boys very happy." she said. "But why, I haven't done anything." I said. "That's far from true, they really have changed since meeting you. It's almost as if you've given them something more than each other." she said and then pointed to a door. "Bathroom's right there, take care (Y/N)." and with that she left. I just stood there to stunned to move. After a while I had used the bathroom and checked the time 8:30 PM, "well guess i'm not going home tonight." I thought I walked back to the twins room and saw they were just waking up. "Hey guys it's 8:30 at night so i'm gonna have to sleep here tonight got any pajama clothes I can borrow?" I said/asked. "Yeah let us see what we can find they said and walked into their closet. I waited for a good 10 minutes before they came back changed and handed me a pair of clothes. They told you to change in the closet so you did. I came back wearing one of hikaru's shirts and a pair of kaoru's pajama shorts. (Are those even a thing?)They looked at me for a moment before pulling me onto the bed. I squealed and they cuddled me, "Hey guys?" I said in a question sort of way. "Yeah?" they answered. "I ran into Your mom." I felt them sort of stiffen when I said that. "She told me that you guys talk about me and haruhi a lot but mostly me and she also mentioned that you guys have changed since you met me." I said. I felt their grip around me tighten, "That's because...." hikaru started but paused. "(Y/N), do you like one of us?" kaoru asked. You blushed and pondered your answer. "And if so witch one?" hikaru asked. This was hard you liked both of them but didn't know how to tell them. They looked at you intently as you thought of your answer "I like....."

A/N: Cliff hanger, ha ha, Any who I feel like i did good on this chapter but what are you gonna say. ( ;