The choice.

A/N: Screw it i'm bored so here's the next chapter. Don't judge meeee.

Your POV:

Last chapter:

"I like...."

Now:

"I like both of you." I mumbled. "What (Y/N) we didn't hear you?" the twins said. I sighed and cuddled into them more "I like both of you." I said only a little louder. "(Y/N), come on." Hikaru said. "I like both of you alright, I can't pick because i'm in love with both of you!!" I practically yelled. The twins both stared at me in shock and I looked away shyly, just then I felt a hand grasp my chin and a pair of lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss, the person pulled away and I realized it was hikaru. I felt kaoru go to grab my chin but instead I turned and smashed my lips on his. when we came up for air both of the twins held me tight, as I started to drift into sleep I heard the twins say "We love you (Y/N)." and that was all I heard before I fell into a deep slumber.

(Time skip brought to you by: Unicorns!!!*It's so fluffy i'm gonna die.*)

Your POV:

I woke up to whispering a cracked open one of my eyes, I looked around and then saw the host club all except kyoya. I heard he wasn't a morning person and honestly I don't want to see him. I started to get up but felt my sides being weighed down, I looked and saw the twins sleeping. A smile made its way to my face and I shook them awake. They startled me as they practically jumped in front of me shielding me from the hosts. "Well, we were gonna wake you guys up so you could help us find (Y/N) but it looks like she was here the whole time." tamaki said while haruhi walked up to him and hung on his arm. I laid my head down on kaoru's shoulder and hugged hikaru. Me and my sister looked at each other at our boyfriends and then back again. All of a sudden we burst out laughing scaring all of the guys, well except mori of course, he just stood there with a blank expression. I slowly got up and walked over to haruhi giving her a huge hug and then I whispered in her ear, "Next time get a room." after I said that her face was a deep shade of red and she buried herself in tamaki as I went back to the twins and sat on the bed. "So, hika-chan and kao-chan are dating (N/N)-chan?" honey said in his cute and innocent voice.(But honey's not innocent at all.) "Yep, we are." the twins say popping the p. "That's amazing, (N/N)-chan has moved on!!" honey said excited. "Yeah I have." I said. The twins hugged me and kissed my cheeks. I blushed and smile, "You guys look so cute." everyone except mori said, but he did grunt so I guess that's good. After everyone left me and the twins watched some more movies and fell asleep again.

A/N: ok I know this one is short but I made it cute so yeah, plus i'm running out of ideas so i'll continue when I have more. And yes you chose both sorry for the cliffhanger but every good book needs some. Thank you for reading this story i'm going to call you guys my pizza army, don't judge i'm super weird.