Honey knocks the sh*t out of kyoya.

A/N: Omg, the picture. lol. any who, here's the next chapter, the title basically does the explaining. Key: (N/N)= nickname. 

Your POV:

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning and felt my phone buzz again, I picked it up and saw that it was kaoru. (Quick note: you changed there names on your phone.)

Thing 2(kaoru): Good morning (N/N), what are you doing?

You:  Good morning kaoru, I just got up so i'm getting dressed. : )

Thing 2: 0////0 O-oh . . . um, ok.

You: Perv.

Thing 2: Well you're the one that said you were getting dressed, that's a little bit tmi if you ask me.

You: 0///0 Well you shouldn't think that way!!!

Thing 2: Alright, you win. Are you coming to the club today?

You: No, I don't really want to see kyoya. ) :

Thing 2: So, we'll see you in class then?

You: yeah I'll see you guys.<3

Thing 2: Ok, bye. ( ;

You: Bye. ( :

I turned off my phone and got ready for school. "(Y/N), are you ready." I heard haruhi say. "Yeah, be right down." I yelled. I ran down the hall and slid into the kitchen, grabbing a quick breakfast and running out the door. When I got there the bell was already ringing for my first class, I sprinted down the hall and made just in time. I went over to hikaru and kaoru and sat down. "Hey guys, what's up." I said in a cute and innocent voice.(kind of like honey-senpai)"We told honey-senpai what happened and he told kyoya to meet him after school. I think some serious shit's gonna go down." kaoru said. I stared at them in shock. "You guys, I don't want him broken." I said. Just then the teacher walked in and started teaching.

(Time skip to after school brought by: honey's not as innocent as he looks.)

Author-chans POV(third person.):

You were currently standing with the twins as you watched honey and kyoya talk. "So is it true you cheated on (Y/N)." honey said while glaring at kyoya. "No, I was merely doing my job as a host." kyoya replied. "Why you bastard." you said. You went to lunge at him but the twins held you back. "Then tell her you love her, kiss and make up."honey said kind of irritated. "Why would I kiss a whore like her, first me and now the twins."Kyoya said glaring at you. "Ok that's it."kaoru yelled, and now it was you holding the twins back. Honey glared at kyoya and said "So you don't love her." Just then he lunged at kyoya tripping him and pinning him down. "If you tell me you love a girl, then call her a whore I know you're lying." Honey said so darkly it made you shudder. So long story short(I suck at fight scenes.)kyoya went home with a few bruises and if mori hadn't pulled honey off when he did kyoya would probably be broken in many different places. You went home with haruhi and ended up falling asleep.

(Time skip brought by: honey's a badass.)

Your POV:

I was walking down the hall, (at school) when I was pulled into a random classroom. I looked at who pulled me in and saw that it was the twins. "What's up guys." I said in my cute voice. "(Y/N), has tamaki told you anything?" kaoru said in a serious way. "No, why?" I said a little worried. "No reason." hikaru said cheery. "Oh, ok." I said a little suspicious, "So, why did you pull me in here? Other than to ask about tamaki." I said. "Well, we were wondering if you would hangout with us after school?" the twins both said in unison. "I guess," I said."But where?" The twins smirked and right away I regretted my question. "Our place." they replied. I sighed, "Fine." I groaned. "But what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Um, homework." they said in a "duh" tone of voice. "Ok see you after school." I said and turned to leave.

A/N: hey guys here's the next chapter. So um so far I have two yeses on the lemon but I need more opinions so please comment if you want one, or I could also split  it and make a chapter for people that do want it then just make one without for the ones that don't. Please comment and tell me what you want