- 3 -

+Journal 4

+Journal 4

Taemin and I l moved into a small studio apartment. Luckily, for me there was a nice lady that lived next door, she loved Taemin a lot. She would take care of him, so I could go to work. I was thankful for her.

Sadly, her husband left her because she was infertile, and she was upset that she couldn't have the experience of motherhood, and so I decided to let her take care of Taemin for me. Since I'm not sure myself, how to take care of a child. She looked after Taemin as if he was her own, and I couldn't be happier.

Here was where the worst comes, so I worked full time at a cafe near by, but while I was working I kept feeling dizzy and had a lot of coughing fits. I don't know why though, my chest started to hurt. This happened to me constantly but I would try my best to bare with the pain. One time I started coughing a lot in the washroom, that I noticed blood staining my lips red.

Taemin was now 2 years old, he was my bundle of joy. He was the only thing keeping me alive. Watching him crawl for the first time, was so heart warming and it made my day but when he sat down on his small bum he would clap and show his cute gummy smile, but after every time

I would cry, he reminded me of him.

Jimin

+Journal 5

Im guessing I should say why I'm not living with my parents, well the day I left Seoul I came running to them and they let me in, but after they found out everything that happened they literally kicked me out, they said I was a huge mistake and they didn't want anything to do with me. They said all of that and more when I told them about my "boyfriend", turns out I forgot to mention the part where I was  gay to them, oops, but whatever their lost.

Even if my parents didn't want me, my older brother, Jihyun, cared about me very much.

Because of him there was at least someone to help me, he was the one who helped me find Taehyung, he was the one who helped me keep myself together. He then helped me by getting me a job, he also gave me money to survive in this cruel world.

I wasn't ever so grateful to anyone, as I am to my brother. He saved my life, he saved Taemin's life. I just can't thank all the people that supported me through my toughest time.

Jimin

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][