- 26 -

-Jimin POV-

-Jimin POV-

Finally getting a grasp on the two grocery bags full of food and other materials I needed for Yoongi's place. I started to make my way back home, to prepare a proper meal for us.

It was a little over 10 minute's walk to get back so I started my journey back.

As I got closer to the house, something felt off. When I got closer, about a house away. I noticed someone standing there outside near Yoongi's place, face covered, wearing mostly black. He kind of looked out of place to me. Which creeped me out. He kept looking up from he is phone every few seconds,  like he was waiting for some one or something. His aura frightened me giving me odd vibes.

I gulped, making my way past him. I ducked my head down trying to not make eye contact with him. I pasted him in a couple of seconds, which made me feel relief. However I felt a firm hold on my shoulder. I stiffened at the touch, my heart started racing faster than I could count. Was I going to die today, oh god please not today, I squeezed my eyes close, praying to every god out there.

"Um, sorry man you kinda dropped this." A deep voice spoke sending chills down my spine. I relaxed a little. Thank god! I'm not going to die, I think? I turned around quickly to see what I dropped and there he stood face mask accompanied by dark shades even though it's grey out, with my....phone? What the hell how did I not notice my phone falling out. Oh, it must've dropped on the grass or maybe I was freaking out so much I ended up tuning out my surroundings completely.

"Uh... thx." I mumbled to the guy, quickly grabbing it and pocketing it as I started rushing away. Missing the way the guy smirked at me under his mask.

I walked swiftly until I had reached the pathway on Yoongi's lawn. I stepped up to the main entrance, but stopped there. I think I forgot to breathe the whole time, because when I got to the door I started to take deep intakes of air, trying to calm myself down.

On instinct I turned around to quickly to check my surroundings, making sure no one was actually there or something. I can't even tell you how frighten I was. I was scared out of my wits back there.

When I finally felt safe, I released a deep sigh, shifting one of the bag over to the other hand. With that free hand, I was going to check to see if the door was open, so I didn't need to ring the door bell and wake up my precious baby boy by accident.

I grasped the handle testing to see if it opened, and to my surprise it did. I then nudged the door open a little. My eyes fluttered away from the handle to up front to...

No way.

I stood there shocked the colour disappearing from my face leaving me pale. What was I even looking at? No this can't be real? Yoongi would never do such a thing. I must be imagining things.

I tried to blink my eyes once then twice, but the scene never changed it stayed the same for those whole seconds.

Yoongi how could you? How could you betray me like this? I thought we had something going on, or was I just a toy or something? I thought we could make it work, maybe for our son at least? I can't believe he actually had the guts to lead me on for so long. Was he just playing around this whole time?

Or maybe I just misjudged him from the start we weren't distend to be together, all we ever created by being together was bigger problems for the both of us. I should've not trusted you so quickly. I should've known you only spoke lies and nothing more. Maybe I got way ahead of myself. I thought we started to build something between us maybe it was just a thicker wall.

Worst of all he was with that one person I can't stand, I could tell by the disgusting hair colour of Violet laced in blonde. Why her of all the people? Maybe it would have hurt less if it was someone else, right? Or maybe not, it hurts all the same being betrayed by the one person you trusted with your whole heart. Was he acting around me this whole time? Was this what he was doing behind my back. Was this his true intentions?

I felt so hurt and disappointed at the same time, why Yoongi? Why? Was I not enough for you? Was I annoying did I not give you what you wanted? Maybe he wanted more didn't he? I should have known. There's no point in staying and hearing the truth from his own mouth, I had to leave, it's is too much for me. Those were the only thoughts that circled my mind in those few seconds.

I turned away shutting the door close as the bags I carried slipped out of my grasp onto the porch. Tears started to escape, running down my cheeks, staining them.

I regretted opening that door so much. I wish I never did it, I wish I could just live with not knowing what Yoongi does behind my back.

I started to run, I haven't done that in forever. It felt awful to run like that, away from my problems, but what else could I do that's all I have ever done in my life. The adrenaline started to rush throughout my system. I couldn't process anything around me as I kept trying to run. I couldn't even hear my name being yelled from the distance everything was just white noise to me, as tears blurring my sight.

I had at least noticed I was closing up to the park, the place that calmed my nerves every time I stepped onto its soft lime grass. The view was beautiful and refreshing, thats where I needed to go right now, I needed to clear my mind. Before I could even make it there my head started to pound, as my chest kept aching, demanding for oxygen as it gradually got worst. I started to feel my body go limp as everything around me started to move or appear in more quantities.

Then It was all black, as I feel myself fall into a warm embrace.

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][