- 30 -

The next morning I woke up feeling a little weak

The next morning I woke up feeling a little weak. However I felt oddly alone. There was no warmth next to me, was I alone?

I snapped my eyes open, looking around. The room was empty of any presents. I was the only one. The feeling of being abandoned and uselessness wrapped around my mind, as worry started to set in. I bolted up to sit, ignoring the pain. Was everything that happened a dream? Did Yoongi actually leave me?

"Yoongi?" I whispered, but no responses was made. My eyes were beginning to tear up, blurring my vision. I hunched over bringing both my hands to rub at my face. I covered my face, as I sat there sobbing into the palms of my hands.

"Jimine?" A voice spoke, a little distance away from me. I hesitantly looked up, tilting to look at the man I was searching for standing at the door with a cup of coffee in hand, and a white bag in the other. Observing me worrisomely.

"Yoongi!" I called out, getting inpatient of all the distance between us. The man wasted no time rushing to my side, placing the things he held off to the side, engulfing me in a warm hug, nuzzling his nose in my hair. A hollowness in my chest started to fill up. I felt save in his arms and only his arms. The reality of the world was shut off as the warmth of Yoongi took over, making me clam.

"What happened, baby? Are you hurting anywhere?" Yoongi's soothing voice asked, laced with concern. He started to rub his thumb on the back of my hand. Maybe I was wrong the way Yoongi just called me "baby" made my heart flutter, a small blush spreading throughout my cheeks.

"P-please don't leave me." I whimpered, still feeling on edge, and vulnerable at the moment. I relaxed a little as he reassured me by tightening his grip around me.

"I would never leave you. I love you Jimin. I'll always stay by your side." Yoongi spoke, concern spiking up.

"What's gotten you so tense? Tell me what's on your mind, Jimine." Yoongi asked, placing his chin on my head, as I laid against his broad chest, exhaling a deep breath. He started running his hand up and down my arm to comfort me, easing my nerves.

"I was alone, Yoongi. No one was here and I thought you left me. I'm such an idiot for overthinking. I'm sorry." I sniffled, rubbing my nose against his chest.

"It's ok, like I said hun. I won't be leaving you anytime soon. I just needed to grab your medication you left at home, since the doctor wanted to see them." Yoongi lightly chuckled ruffling my hair while placing a small kiss on the mess of hair he created.

"That reminds me, You also have to take your medication. First eat something alright?" I nodded at him absentmindedly staring at his shirt. He's not leaving me anytime soon, might as well be the other way around. A tear left my eye. I quickly wiped it away, not wanting Yoongi to see.

Yoongi was just watching me eat for sometime now, none of us uttering a word. Causing me to get lost in my thoughts. Then suddenly the thought of my child crossed my mind setting me into a panic mode, how could I forget him? My baby! Clearly my emotions were shown on my face because Yoongi perked up from his seat asking if I'm alright.