- 32 -

"Taemin, baby stop running come back here!" I yelled chasing after the child who was running naked around the house, in only his kumamon underwear

"Taemin, baby stop running come back here!" I yelled chasing after the child who was running naked around the house, in only his kumamon underwear. Which was bought by his so called father; that was no where to be found at the moment. Oh, wait he was to busy watching on the TV.

"Yoongi you lazyass get that child in these clothes, I'm exhausted." I groaned, jumping on top of Yoongi who was laying on his back, making him groan, causing a chuckle to leave my lips. I wrapped my arms around as I laid on top of him, nuzzling into his warmth. I slowly brought my hand towards his tricep, as I started to smirk, pinching him as hard as I could.

"Ahhh the fuck Jimine! " He screeched in pain. Jolting up he glanced at his tricep, starting to rub up and down on the injured area trying to numb the pain. I followed him up, now straddling him, I then pouted crossing my arms with Taemin's clothes still in my hand. He looked up, glaring at me like he was pissed or something.

"It's your fault for not helping me in the first place." I argued, glancing away towards the tv screen, trying to look annoyed. I think it ended up working because he actually relaxed. Then reached out, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled at his action going along with it. He started to lean in to place a kiss on my neck, but I purposefully fell backwards laying on the couch, giggling.

"The hell, Jimin? " Yoongi groaned out. He moved on top of me instead trying to continue his motive.

"We have a fucking kid running around in Kumamon undies. How about you go fucking dress him up instead?" I said, pushing him off handing him the kids clothes. I rolled on to my side yawning.

"And I'm going to sleep." I mumbled out, my eyes feeling heavy causing me to doze off shortly after.

+YOONGi's POV

I sighed, gripping tightly onto Taemin's clothes. Jimin's been getting tried more easily now a days and it worried me. Jimin never ended up getting the treatment at the end, no matter how hard I tried to convince him.

A tear escaped my eye, which I made sure to wipe away before it fell onto Jimin's face who was right below me. I leaned down to softly place a kiss onto his temple instead. I then grabbed the blanket on the arm of the couch throwing it over the boy, tucking him in. I plastered on a smile going to complete the task I was literally handed.

"Taemine..." I softly called out, turning on my cheerful attitude. It just so happened Taemin and I have a special bound between us, he always listens to me and chooses to cause Jimin a hard time instead. Which is fun to watch, but I can see how much it drained Jimin. I see him trying to brush off his situation and act like everything is normal. I wished it was like that too. I just hope it will be like that.

"Yesh dada-" A small whisper was heard, cutting through my thoughts bringing my attention back to my angel who was hiding behind the kitchen doorway, peeking out.

"Hey pumpkin come to daddy." I sweetly replied, crouching down next to the couch, where Jimin laid on. Taemin looked around like he was avoiding something or better yet someone, aish this kid. I noticed he didn't see the clothes in my hold, so I quickly placed them on the arm of the couch, then started making grabby hands at the young one.

"Don't worry baby, the evil witch is asleep, he won't get you. Come to daddy now." I informed the child, who took no time in running over to me engulfing me in a hug, sending the both of us to the ground. I chuckled at our position sitting up to grab a hold of the kid.

"Now you better be a good boy and stay quite, you have to put your clothes on sweetie or else you'll catch a cold, okay?" I said to the boy slowly making sure he understood.

"I don't wanna." Taemin squealed, crossing his arms and pouting just like Jimin does. I pinched his nose from his adorableness.

"No, listen to daddy what did I say?" I retorted. He ended up sighing and puffing out his cheeks. I pressed my fingers into both sides deflating the air, making him giggle.

"Okie daddy." He gave in, eventually he got into his clothes and that was that. I set him to bed right after, no effort needed since he loved to sleep.

After, I walked into the living room looking at the sleeping figure on the sofa, who hadn't moved an inch from before. I leaned down brushing through his hair gently trying to untangle the knots, that my fingers come across. I sat there for a moment just admiring the beauty in front of me.

I finally got cut off my thoughts when Jimin started to stir in his sleep, but ended up settling back to sleep. I stood, picking up my Jimine, bridal style, then carried him to our room, laying him down gently. I also got into the bed, behind him, I moved close to him, since he was laid onto his side, his back facing me, I then rested my chin on top of his fluffy hair. I snaked my arms around his torso pulling him close as possible, as I started to drift off to sleep as well. 

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][