- 24 -

-Yoongi POV-

-Yoongi POV-

Butterflies swarmed my stomach, and my chest tighten at the cute gesture, by none other than Jimin. I was feeling so overwhelmed and happy, that on some sort of instinct I had turned around facing the retrieving back of Jimin, and shouted the first thing that came to mind.

An "I love you" had left me faster then I could take it back. However, deep down I didn't regret those words at all. I just wished I could tell them to him face to face. I'm not going to complain though this chance was better then enough for me.

Cutting off unnecessary thoughts I turned to walk towards the staircase, making my way up to Taemin. I snuck into my room, quietly trying my best to not make a sound. I can't still believe I have my very own son. He looks so much like me, it's like he's a replica of me in some way. I can't believe I never knew of him long ago, things might have been different for us.

I recall Jimin telling me about some letter he had sent me, when he found out about Taemin. The odd thing is, I never received any kind of letter from Busan.

I decided to ask my sister but she had no idea, so I asked Aera knowing she is the only other person that's at my place a lot, and guess the fuck what. She told me she saw the letter and read it but then threw it away, because she thought it was useless for me.

I was pissed as hell after I found that out. I told her to fuck off and not to intervene in my life and Jimins ever again. She then told me she was sorry and not to tell Jimin that it was her, because she felt "bad".

I told her to not show up around us and she agreed I never ended up telling Jimin because I know he would want to rip her hair out. Even though I really want to see that happen I can't hurt my sister's best friend. I really love my sister even if I don't show it much. She means a lot to me she was there for me whenever I needed her, even if we have a weird way of showing love for one another it's still there.

After checking on Taemin I walked away quietly, heading down to the living room. Suddenly my started to vibrate so I pulled it out of my pocket. Looking on the screen see the ID: Satan's Spawn, on it. Rolling my eyes I picked up the call.

"Hey bitchhhh!" Comes the sound of the devil through my device.

"Hey douche, what do you want?" I retorted back, tiredly.

"Nothing just calling to give a heads up." She replied back.

"For what? You pregnant again?" I joked kinda hoping it's not true in anyway. It was a nightmare when she was, damn that women's hormones were everywhere. She has a fucking husband for a reason why come complaining to your brother at 3am in the morning about wanting to eat ice-cream with kimchi.

"What the fuck! No, I'm just calling to say I'm coming over in 10 to 15 minutes." She shot back. I felt relieved from the reply, but annoyed at the fact that she's coming over.

"So, why are you calling to tell me that. You literally come crash here all the time what's so special about today?" I asked uncertainly.

"I just thought since.. you know, Jimins been staying over constantly these last few days you might be doing "things" with him so I didn't want to walk in on you guys accidentally. See aren't I a great sister, looking out for you and all, don't you love me bitch." First I thought ok where was this leading to and then it hit me what she meant by it and she ruined everything good for me. Damn she really is a great sister.

"What in the actual fuck are you talking about? There's a fucking kid living with us and the only thing coming to your mind is what you think we are doing behind closed doors?"

"Well the kid is a heavy sleeper, obviously you know that so what's stopping you?" This girl needs to lay off those romantic novels for goodness sake.

"Oh my god! I can't with you, you fucking perv stop creating weird stuff up we are taking it slow not rushing to the bedroom. You idiot! and stop poking your nose in other people's business."

"Ok fine be like that, I'm going to go get the kid in the car, by the way I'm bringing someone else as well byeeeee." She rushed to finish off.

"Wait who—" I tried to ask but was cut off short.

Dammit who was she bringing, ugh now I have to wait 'til she comes over.

I groaned falling back into the sofa sighing, this is going to be a long day.

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][