- 19 -

The next day I was getting really anxious for the small meet up with Yoongi, that was going to happen after work

I told the Namjin couple about the date and they told me to be smart in how I asked my questions, and make sure to get the answers I needed, to my questions.

+¥+

I had rushed as fast as I could, remembering to slow down every once in a while, to let the oxygen to enter and circulate in my system.

I finally made it to Persona Café. I stood in front of the building, viewing the structure of the cafe, checking out its design. It was a unique pink cafe with a retro but cozy theme, it totally was my style.

I patted myself down fixing any minor errors, while looking at the glass which reflected my image.

I then took a deep breath, walking into the Café. The scent of freshly brewed coffee beans hit me as I had step into the cafe.

I glanced around to see if I could spot a coal hair boy, with a small 2 year old anywhere.

Shortly, my eyes landed on my targets. I strolled over, trying to look calm and collective as possible.

"Hey, you're here!" Yoongi proclaimed with glee noticing my presence. I smiled in greeting.

"Ma-ma..." Taemin stuttered out with a gleaming look in his eyes. He looked adorable as ever. He started making grabby hands at me, accompanied by a gummy smile. I ruffled his hair, pinching his cheek shortly after, then walked over to seat myself across the two, a small "cute" leaving my lips.

"Hello you two... Sorry, I took awhile, I had to clean up a coffee spill." I tried to explain. Mostly to Yoongi since Taemin obviously, couldn't understand most of what I was talking about.

"It's no big deal, I had Taemin here as to accompany me, right Tae baby." Yoongi started cooing at Taemin, as he pinched his baby cheeks. They looked so adorable together, like father-son duo, I see a lot of at the parks I take Taemin too.

I snapped out of my trance finally looking at how Taemin was sitting in Yoongi's lap trying to grab the fork laid out front, for Yoongi. However Yoongi had pushed it away, which was a good idea; since we don't know what he could have done with it. Shortly after, we then ordered our drinks, getting severed pretty fast.

Every time I would want to take a sip of my drink. I leaned down, over my drink a little, so my cap starts to cover my action, then I pinch my mask down a little to sip from it.

Obviously, it didn't bother Yoongi at all. Since he would be looking at Taemin most of the time while playing with his tiny hands.

We sat there waiting for one of us to make the first attempt to talk. I started to watch Taemin who was sitting in Yoongi's lap playing with a children's plastic spoon. Which I had gotten out for him from my bag, so he wouldn't hurt himself. I didn't notice how Yoongi was stealing glances at me every once an a while.