- 16 -

I woke up, from a knocking coming from the door

I woke up, from a knocking coming from the door. I was puzzled for second wondering who would be at the door. Realization kicked in and I remembered I'm not at home. I jolted up into a sitting position, looking around. Taemin was still sleeping beside me and the knocking still continued. So I got up from the bed, walking over to the door, about to open the door when the fact hit my mind, shocking me awake.

"WAIT ONE SECOND!!" I yelled running back to grab my mask and cap.

"It's fine..I just wanted to say I made breakfast, so come down fast if you don't want cold food." A deep voice sounded from the other side of the closed door. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you for letting me know Yoongi, I'll be down in a few." I spoke out looking for my mask.

"No problem, I'll be heading down first." Yoongi replied.

"Ok." I answered back. Finally finding the items I was looking for. I decided on taking a quick shower.

+¥+

I walked downstairs carrying a whinny 3 year old (when u forget how old the kid is..), who was wanting to go back to sleep. I ignored his complaints as I continued walking into the kitchen trying to shush him in the process.

Yoongi was sat there eating while looking over some papers which were scattered next to him. He glanced up looking at me with a sincere smile. He didn't break the eye contact causing us to hold it for awhile, until I coughed. Yoongi noticed and quickly turned his attention back to the paperwork before him.

"I set your breakfast right over there, also Taemins baby food is in the fridge I can grab it if you like?" Yoongi explained as he started to stand up walking towards the fridge.

"Thank you so much Yoongi, but I need to get home fast. It's really important. I'm very sorry about that." I spoke, making him halt his action. He turned to face me.

"Oh..that's fine, if it's that important I don't mind." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"I'll be leaving with Taemin, sorry again, and thank you for letting us stay." I bowed to him, then walked over to the front door with Yoongi following close behind,while carrying Taemin's bag.

I turned to look at him one more time before saying a quick bye. Yoongi handed the bag to me, as I walked out the front doorway. I saw him wave bye to me, as he stood there waiting for me to leave his vision.

+¥+

I held tightly onto Taemin, feeling myself slowly weaken. I needed to get home fast! I lived only a few bus stops down from Yoongi's place, so I quickly got on to the first bus to arrive. Seating myself on the first seat I saw. I took deep breaths, feeling myself being emptied of oxygen. I noticed my stop, swiftly I walked towards the exit. Hopping off the bus. I started to make way to my apartment that wasn't very far from the stop.

As I enter my home, I place Taemin down onto the floor, not wanting him to get hurt because of me. I stumbled my way over to my bedroom. As I was making my way to my room, I was eagerly followed by a worrying little boy, who seemed like he wanted to cry. I could tell he wanted to be in my embrace, since he likes to cling to me a lot, the only time being when he's with Yoongi.

I had to take my medication fast though, so I had to put off Taemin for a few minutes. I'm so sorry, love.

I slowly sat myself on the side of my bed, grabbing my oxygen mask with shaky hands, plugging it into the outlet and putting my medicine into the right place. My hands shakily placed the mask onto my face, pulling the elastic over my head. I slowly started to relax from the medication. making me sigh in relief.

I picked my legs up with the last of my strength laying them straight out on top the bed. I closed my eyes taking in slow and even breaths.

I suddenly remember how Taemin walked into the room. I forced myself to flutter my eyes open, then I carefully sat up looking for the small boy.

My eyes glanced over my room only to land back on the heart breaking image, beside my bed. Taemin was stood there clenching onto the bedsheet, as he held back his tears from escaping. I felt my heart shatter right then.

I leaned over to grab him, as he didn't hesitate to hug me tightly, wrapping his small arms around my neck, not planning to let go anytime soon. I slowly fall back into the warmth of the bed along with Taemin as we both fell into the darkness.

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][