- 22 -

A few days had pasted since meeting Yoongi's "girlfriend"

A few days had pasted since meeting Yoongi's "girlfriend". I've been avoiding him for quite some time, since I still couldn't wrap the idea of it around my head. Whenever I dropped Taemin off I kept making up loads of excuses to run away from my problems again.

__

I had already dropped off Taemin in the morning, and was going back to pick him up.

I don't know what's gotten into me. Ever since I had met that girl, I've been acting so out of character.

Like who does that bitch think she is taking my man... wait hold up, now I'm getting way ahead of myself. I need to stay in my lane. Breathe Jimin, breathe.

Yoongi isn't mine he never was. Who am I to take his happiness away from him? He already feels bad as it is. Why should I add more fuel to the flame. I should let him be happy even if it's not me who causes that happiness.

Why would he even love me in the first place, we were only high school sweethearts, it's all in the past now.

Who am I kidding with all this trying to talk myself out of it isn't going to change what my heart wants, and what it wants is Yoongi. I just need to distance myself from him for a while. I don't want to fall so deep that I can't pull myself out anymore.

I finally got the courage to ring the door bell. Waiting patiently for the door to be opened. It sprung ajar revealing the boy who made my heart skip a beat. Because standing there was none other then Min Yoongi with messy dark hair, accompanied by grey sweats and a black tee. I tried my best to keep eye contact with him but I ended up looking away.

"Hey Jimin!" He greeted happily. I couldn't stand him being so nice to me, it's making me fall more for him then I hoped. Why can''t he just be rude, just why? I couldn't stand there anymore so I excused his words giving a nod in acknowledgment and moved past him, removing my shoes in the process. I was about to take a step towards the living room until I was held back by my wrist.

I started to panic my heart starting to pick up its pace.

Please Yoongi just let me leave I can't stand seeing you anymore. My mind thought as I shut my eyes, trying to breathe.

I slowly turned to make eye contact with Yoongi, who was already staring so deeply into my eyes. I could tell his eyes held some sorta sad expression, like he was hurting inside.

"Jimin..." he starts. I quickly collected myself. I then turned fully to face him, removing the tight grip he had on me with my free hand.

"Yoongi, I would like to get Taemin and leave please." I said trying to be as confident as possible. I turned to leave out of his sight, taking a step towards the living room.

"Jimin please...just this once hear me out." He pleaded. I couldn't pull myself away. I just had to give him my attention. This was the only way things could be set right, by talking. I don't know what I want to be set right, but something was going to come out it. Because obviously I had made something so small into such a big deal that now I can see Yoongi is even hurting.