- 17 -

I woke up suddenly, slowly moving the empty oxygen mask off my face, settling it onto the nightstand

I woke up suddenly, slowly moving the empty oxygen mask off my face, settling it onto the nightstand. I looked down at the weight on top of me, making sure to move carefully, not to wake the sleeping pup, who clung to my side now.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check the time. To my shock I noticed notification of texts from Yoongi, which were sent about three hours ago.

Yoongi

Hey Jimin I was wondering if u got home?
Jimin...hello?
Are you busy?
I'm worried...

Sent 9:00 am

Omg Yoongi I'm so sorry
Yes I'm at home I was sleeping
And I didn't notice your texts
Sorry...

Sent 12:30am

Yoongi is typing...

Omg Jimin u scared me for a moment
U should have texted me
When u got home
I'm relieved you're fine and not hurt

I didn't mean to scare u like that
Sorry again
If I can do anything to repay u don't hesitate to ask

It's fine as long as you're ok
But I'll keep that repay in mind for later

Read

+¥+

Yoongi

Hey I know this is totally out of the blue but you did say u would repay me so.... can we go on a date?

Sorry... A What?!!

A date? You know the one where we can talk to each other to get to know each other better and stuff.

Oh! That's a great idea I would love too

Would u like to go on Saturday?

Sure, we can go after my shift

That's great I'll meet u at the new cafe since u will be getting off late

You know Persona Cafe?

Yup!
Great! I'll see u there after your shift, also I'll bring Taemin with me. If that's fine with you?

That's totally fine, please take good care of my bundle of joy and I'll see you Saturday

Read 12:00

+¥+

It was another day of work for me, as I already dropped off my Taemin.

I walked into the cafe, greeting the couple, as I go to the back to grab my apron, and put away my things. I stumbled out front checking over everything making sure nothing's wrong.

The day went on and gone just like that. However something felt odd, the Namjin couple kept looking at me like they were examining me, then afterwards they would just be communicating with their eyes to each other like they were in their own world or something. I decided to ignore the looks from them and continued to work.

I was so happy that the day was done. I grabbed my stuff and was about to leave out the front door when a voice stopped me.

"Hey, Jimin can you stay for a bit? I just need to talk to you about something." Jin shouted from behind the counter. I stood there puzzled. What would Jin want from me?

"Sure," I answered back, as I make my way back into the cafe, waiting for Jin to finish up. He looked like he was going to say something serious so I was eager to know what it was but at the same time scared to find out.

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][