- 33 -

+THIRD POV

+THIRD POV

Jimin woke up in cold sweat, coughing hard. The boy tried to sit up trying to not choke on his saliva or air. He leaned over the side of the bed he was resting on, continuing on coughing. After a moment he felt some relief, he relaxed back into the warmth of the bed. He laid there staring at the ceiling, motionless.

After a minute Jimin decided to go and wash up. Since he could tell that it was morning, from the bright light shining through the curtains, or maybe it was closer to the afternoon, who knows. Jimin sat up groaning, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. He sat there for a moment, as he heard some chattering downstairs, probably some one was over, he thought.

Jimin then winced as he lifted himself off the bed. Standing on shaky legs, he started to take careful steps to the bathroom, swaying side to side a little. Three steps in, Jimin could feel his chest restricting, as pain shot throughout his body, he grabbed a hold of the fabric over his chest clenching it under his hand.

He felt his head starting to ache in pain as he started sweating. His body felt heavy all of a sudden, as he started coughing, a lot. Jimin quickly brought his other hand up covering his mouth, coughing into it. His legs gave up as he landed onto his knees, kneeling on the ground as he kept coughing harder.

When Jimin looked down at his hand he noticed the crimson colour, painting his hand. The boy started to hyperventilate at the sight as his hands start to tremble in fear. His vision started to go fuzzy from the intense pounding in his head and unbearable pain. Jimin tried to crawl over to the bedside table, gripping on it like his life depended on it.

He tried his best using it to stand up, with the little strength he had left. On wobbly legs Jimin stood up straight-ish. With the best of his efforts he tried staying up, but with his sight starting to be enveloped with black and white dots, his body couldn't handle it. Jimin tried one last time to grab ahold of something, but only managed to sent the empty water jug crashing to the ground alongside himself, as he blacked out.

+++

Yoongi was sat downstairs alongside his sister chatting with her jokingly. Taemin was settled in Yoons's  lap, his head leaning against her chest, as his breathing levelled out, since he was sleeping calmly. Her son, Ji, was out with his father having some father and son time, since it had been forever for them. The two were in the middle of conversation when they heard shuffling up stairs.

"Jimin finally woke up, I guess." Yoongi spoke up.

"How long has he been sleeping for?" Yoona asks,

"Since last night during Taemin's bedtime (which is 7:00pm), he looked very exhausted." Yoongi sighed, brokenly, as he looked at the clock; reading 2:33pm.

"He must be feeling weak, I guess. Hopefully he gets better." Yoona voiced out, concerned. She started to adjust the blanket on the child, who was still sleeping soundly.

They both sat in silence losing themselves in their thoughts. Suddenly, their thoughts were interrupted by a sound of something shattering, which scared the living daylight out of the two, and also causing Taemin in waking up.

"Yoongi what the hell was that?" Yoona exclaimed worrisomely, trying to rock Taemin back to sleep.

"I don't know, I'll go check, please calm down Taemin in the meantime." Yoongi said hurriedly. Yoongi then bolted up from his seat dashing towards the staircase. Knowing there is no other place to check since no one was on the first floor. He made his way to his and Jimin's room, flinging the door open.

+YOONGI's POV

When I opened the door, I was greeted by a horrifying sight. Jimin laid on the ground, his back facing me, with glass shattered in front of him. I moved quickly to his side, catching a glimpse of blood covering his hand.

"JIMIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, tears building up as they started to shed themselves.

"No please, Jimin, open your eyes, please" I sobbed out, shaking the boy, who's head I settled in my lap.

"Fuck! Don't do this to me, Im begging you."

"YOONA!!" I screamed not knowing what to do, my thoughts were scrambled in my mind. I needed my sister right now, she's the only one that could help me right now. I heard Yoona rushing to my room repeatedly saying "I'm coming Yoons". When she got to my room she stood there in shock having to witness the terrible sight in front of her.

"Oh my gosh..." She whispered out, gripping tightly on Taemin, who was in her arms. She then gently pushed his face into the crook of her neck not wanting him to witness this dreadful scene.

"Help me, please Noona. I don't know what to do. Please." I started to plead, this was the first time I've ever called her Noona, even though she scolded me for not doing so in the past. She could see the desperation in my eyes, that still leaked tears of sorrow. She nodded, when she turned away, I didn't miss the tears in her eyes as she ran out the room, probably heading for the living room.

I broke down, even more when I finally paid attention to the boy passed out, before me. His face was pale, the dark circles around his eyes were very visible, and worse of all his lips were faded from colour and dry, but I could see it still held traces of some red substance on them. Knowing too well that it was blood. I started weeping even more, as I leaned down placing my forehead against his.

"I called the paramedic, their on their way!" Yoona panted out. I continued on crying, when I suddenly feel a warm embrace around me. I could feel small fingers brush through my hair, trying to clam me.

"Shhh it's going to be already, ok?" Yoona muttered in her motherly tone, which she usually uses on Ji or Taemin. I leaned into her feeling broken and vulnerable, but somewhat safe.

The paramedic finally arrived, placing the boy on the stretcher and rushed him to the hospital. Yoona chose to stay home with Taemin and told me to go along with Jimin in the ambulance. I did as told as Jimin was hurried into emergency. I was forced to sit out in the waiting room, where I sat for hours waiting for any news.

Finally the doctor came out, the same one from last time Dr.Choi, I think.

"Mr.Min?" He asked taking steps towards me, removing his surgical mask. I hastily stood up facing the man.

"How is Jimin?" I asked unsurely, trying to read his expressions.

"He's..."

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][