Chapter 1

Maxcine's P.O.V

We are preparing for war. It might be a long fight but it is worth it. Everyone is gearing up. Me I am about six months pregnant. I can't help. Even though I want to. I have to stay in Alexandria. At least I have Carl and Machone with me. Rick does not want them to come.

After Rick and Maggie talk to all of us I went up to her.

"Hey " I said.

"Hi" she said.

She came up and rubbed my stomach.

"Be careful" I said.

"Always" she said.

I hugged her and rubbed her stomach. Then she left. I walked up to Carl and Machone.

"I know you wanted to go. I did too. But nothing we can do now" I said.

He nodded.

The one thing I hate was Daryl leaving without saying anything to me. It has just became a normal thing. I hope we are done with everything before the baby comes. I don't want to have one like this.

Daryl's P. O. V

I am here with Tara, Morgan, and Carol. We are waiting for a herd of walkers to blow up a car. This is step one. Tara starts to count down. Then they show up. We let them get a little bit closer then we set the car off. Then we went to do the second step.

We are here to blow up some of the saviors men. This was the plan while Rick, Maggie and the others are at the saviors place. The one thing that I hope does not happen is them going to attack Alexandria. Maxcine is back there. I don't know what I would do if I lost her and our baby.

We are almost done. We start to blow up everything. Then we left once the walkers started coming. We all met up. I don't see Carol. Then she walks up and she has Max with her. I run up and hugged her. Then we listened to Rick talk. This is going to a flat out war.

Authors note
Hey guys the first chapter is out. Hope you like it. Sorry if it is not that good I just wanted to get it out for you guys. Thanks for reading.