Chapter 3

Third person P. O. V

Some of the Kingdom members are heading to help with the fight against the savior. Carol is with them. They are walking threw the woods and here a gunshot.

Yes, we do. I am binding a hope to my heart, perhaps unwisely but we have come this far, all of us, still here." Said Ezekiel.

Then he went on to talk to the group more. He seems more ready than ever for this fight. Him and Carol move on leading the group on.

Rick's P. O. V

I look to see who was holding me. It was Morales. He is alive. What the hell. Where is his family.  I don't know what to do.  He is holding me here.

"So your the Rick from Alexandria. This whole time it was you" he said.

"You called your men in for nothing. The fights out there. I am in here" I said.

"Did you here what I just said.  I know who you are" he said.

I know he knows. We were in it at the beginning together.  Then he decided to go his separate ways. We did not make him.  Then he starts to talk about the rest. I know who he is talking about.

"Why are you here Rick? I know you. Just like the guys before. You are alway the guy willing to rush in. But why? What is it you are looking for? Nothing to say huh. It does not matter. Not anymore. Not for you, or anyone else you brought in here. Cause what's left of my people are coming. And we'll get you to Negan. Or we won't. Either way we are going to settle this" he said.

I was trying to talk him out of what he was doing.  I tried to talk to him. I told him about Lori and Shane. How they died. Then I told him about how the widow was Glenn's wife and how she is pregnant with his baby. He did. Or care. Then out of now where Daryl killed him. We started getting shot at. This is going to be a long fight.

After we where done we walked out with a baby.  Her name was Gracie. I don't understand how someone could leave a baby. I brought her out.  I tried to get someone to take her back. Aron stepped up. When he left we got shot at again. Then we got the guy to come out. After he told us what we wanted to know Daryl shot him. What was up with him today.

Third person P. O. V

The king and his people are almost there. Carol went off and wanted to search the area. The king agrees. Then out no where gun shots all over. Then someone covers the king.

Authors note.

Third chapter done. Hope you like it. Sorry for the late update. I was busy Monday. Thanks for reading.