Chapter 27

Maxcine's P.O.V

We all were very shocked about what we seen. I did not know what these new people were up to. Why they were putting on masks made of walker face. It was not adding up. We thought we were done with threats. After Negan and the saviors were defeated, we thought it was the start of our new life. I though it was going to be the start of my new life with my family. Daryl was back. He was with us again. I can't loose him again.

"You die now" said some voice off in the distance.

I got up and looked around. I drew my gun. Standing next to all the people that came out with me to help.

"Go. Now" said Michonne.

Everyone started to pick up their belongings and go out the gate. I stayed behind with Daryl and Michonne. I was not going to leave them. Daryl started to kill walkers. I joined in. They needed be dealt with. You don't know if they are people or walkers anymore.

"Go. I will cover you" said Michonne.

Daryl and Aaron grabbed Jesus off the ground. Michonne and I killed walkers so they could get him out of the gate.

"Come on. Let's go" yelled Daryl.

We ran out of the gate. These things were not giving up. They wanted us gone. They wanted us dead.

Michonne, Daryl, and I were walking up in front on our way back to hilltop. We really did not say much when we first started to walk back.

"Judith found them. Vouched for them. So do I" Michonne said breaking the silence.

"All right" said Daryl.

"It's gonna mean a lot to them" I said.

"Bringing him back. Burring him" said Michonne.

We had to bring Jesus back. He was their new leader. They looked up to him. They trusted in him. He was fit to hold that position.

"Sorry I could not do that for you" said Daryl speaking to Michonne.

"I am sorry I couldn't do it for both of us. Thank you for trying to find him. And for after" said Michonne.

I could tell they both are hurting because of Rick. I think it was a good thing they got to talk like this. They both needed to talk it out.

Walking further the dog started to bark. Telling us we had something to take care of.

"The living kind or original recipe" asked Eugene.

"Good question" I said.

"Let's find out" added Daryl.

That's what we did. We walked on the bridge to find walkers. Daryl shot on but not in the head. He shot a limb to see if there was a reaction. No reaction in the first on. He shot another. This on screamed out in pain and fell to the ground. The undead walkers surrounded him and started their feast. Some came after us. There were living ones among us. We took care of them. Taking them out. Daryl ripped the mask off one to show a young girl shaking in fear.

"Please. Please don't kill me" she pleaded with him.

"How many" asked Michonne.

"Please. You killed them all. It's just me now" she cried.

"I don't believe you" said Michonne holding her sword to the girls throat.

"There ain't no time. We take her with us" said Daryl.

I nodded and grabbed the girl.

"Let's go. Get up" said Daryl.

"You try anything. You won't have to pretend" said Michonne.

Trying to survive sequal to Farmers Daughter (A Daryl Dixion Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara