Chapter 18

Maxcine's P.O.V

We are doing this. We are going into war. I was expecting this. I am ready for this. The time to end Negan is now. We are getting ready. Everyone is preparing. I walk over to see Daryl giving a plan.

"Alright. We stick to this road, keep to the trees it will be quicker" he said.

"Yeah if they are planning anything we will see it" I said.

"You think we can trust Gregory and what he told us" asked Michonne.

"I locked him up inside the house. He knew I was not going to let him walk free. He knew he was coming back to that. He does not even accept anyone but himself. He had to believe in the saviors a whole  lot to send us into a trap." said Maggie.

"Unless Dwight did not tell him. He could be setting us up" said Daryl.

He was right. We should not trust Gregory or Dwight. I just think this plan is a trap. I don't want to follow it.

We all looked over to Morgan. He was acting strange again. He was doing this a lot. He knocked Henry to the ground. Carol tried to help. He was not trusting the saviors that were helping. Then Rick spoke.

"Get ready everyone. The first team leaves in twenty" said Rick.

"He said when we roll out. You and your people are not coming. Your going to be here. You are not us" said Maggie.

Then she walked away. I felt bad for the guy. I did not show it. I just walked away too.

We started walking up to where we should be. It was scary being in an open field. Then out of no where the was whistling. He was here. We had our guns up and ready to fire. Negan came on a speaker. We could not find out where he was talking from. He was talking a lot of big talk. We where ready. I hope. I hear him naming people. He said Eugene made this all possible. That made me have a little hate for him. Then we found out Dwight was not involved really. He was being played. The Gabriel was going to be shot. It was a lot to take in. He started to count down. I looked around then a Big Bang happened. All the savior people started to fall. Then we herd Rick.

"Now" he yelled.

We all ran into action. Taking down people left and right. Shooting people who got in our way. It was a lot. I know now that we might win this. I was dead set on getting out of this alive. I see Eugene about to get attached. Me and Rosita shot down the people after him. He looked at us and we looked back. I did not know what to do. I just kept moving. Then we all came together. 

"Don't shoot. Please. We're done. It's over" said a savior women.

They all kneeled down in front of us.

After a while we see Rick come up. He was bloody.

"Save him" said Rick.

This made Maggie flip out. Me and Michonne grabbed her.

"No. No he can't. No. He killed Glenn" said Maggie.

"We have too" said Rick.

"We have to end it. Rick. We have to make it right" she said crying.

She kept saying it's not over till he is dead. She is right. It is not over.

"The ones who have them up. Put your hands down. We are all going to go home now. Negan is alive. His way of doing things is over. Anyone who can't live with that will pay the price. I promise you that. Any person her who will live in peace and will find common ground, this would is yours. We are alive. That is dead and it is coming for us. Unless we stand together. So go home. The work begins. The new word begins. All this is just what was. There's got to be something after" said Rick.

Then he walks away. He was right about some of what he said. He just needs to end Negan.

"What happened to their guns. Was that you" Rosita asked Eugene.

"It was. I produced the manufacture to my colleagues" he said.

He told her it was because of what her and Gabriel said. She punched him in the face after that.

"That was for the puke" she said.

If he puked on her on purpose then he deserved it.

I walked to Maggie's office. I wanted to talk to her. But herd people talking so I listened in.

"I just wanted to say you were right about saving the saviors form the satellite outpost, having them here. I don't regret what I did, but you were right. Rick was right about not killing all the saviors" I herd Maggie.

Then I herd someone else.

"He was right"

It was Jesus. What we doing in there. 

"He was. Not about Negan" said Maggie.

"So what does that mean Maggie" said Jesus.

"We have a lot to do. We have to build this place up. Make it work better that before. Make it thrive for the people who live here. We need our strength. The ability to defend ourselves better. We have to have that. But Rick and Michonne. Rick was wrong about what he did. Michonne too. So we are going to bite our tongues, wait for our moment, and then we are going to show him" she said.

"Yeah" I herd.

It was a deaper voice. It was Daryl. I could not believe that. He was in on this.

"We will" he added.

I was shocked. I ran out of there as fast as I could. I did not want to hear the rest. I don't know what to do. Should I tell Rick what was just said, or should I keep it to my self and see where is takes us. I don't know what to do.