Chapter 19

Maxcine's P.O.V

I wish I could figure out what to do. I have been pacing back and forth in my room for days. I want to tell Rick. He has been one of my good friends. There is also my sister. I can not just turn my back on her. But she did not included me on her plan in the first place. Should I ask her about it? So many decisions. I can not handle it. What about Daryl? Should I ask him what he knows. I can not believe he turned on Rick. Rick has been the leader of this group for a while. It does not feel right to turn away from him. I can not think straight. I grabbed Colleen and went outside. I needed a walk to clear my mind. Everyone looked at me strange. I think they could tell I was in a rush. They try to get my attention but I ignored them. I needed out. I needed time to think.

After I got out I walked to a place I knew was safe. I sat down and still holding Colleen. She was sleeping. I just thought how easy her life is. She has no care in the world. She is the happiest baby I have ever met. I love her so much. She is my world. I just wanted to stay here under this tree forever. I knew I had to get back soon.

After about A couple hours I headed back. It was dark. I knew I could just sneak in. When I got to my room I seen Daryl on the bed sleeping. That was good. I put Colleen in her crib and then herd a voice.

"Where were you" a deep voice asked.

"I was out" I said.

I made sure she was all tucked in. I kissed her on the forehead and walked to the bed.

"So you are not going to answer me" he asked.

"I went on a walk with Colleen and sat under a tree. I fell asleep by accident. There has been a lot on my mind" I said.

"Is that it" he asked.

"Yes" I said.

It felt like he was not believing me. Yes there is a lot on my mind that I can not tell him. I wish he had trust in me. I know he does not sometimes.

"Anything you want to talk about" he asked.

"No" I said.

He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to bed. I laid down too. He wrapped his arms around me. It felt nice to be like this. It has not been like this in a while. He is always out doing things and leaving. Now my only question is can I trust him. It seems like he is helping Maggie plan against Rick and Michonne. Rick has done nothing wrong. He wants to spare Negans like. The people should be happy Negan is being used as an example. I hope it does not come down to choosing sides. I don't know what side to eb on. Do I go with the family side with the ones I love. Or do I go with Rick and Michonne. The ones who has kept my baby safe. I don't know what to do.

Authors Note.

Hey guys thought I would put this out as a filler. Thank you for waiting. If you haven't seen the season 9 trailer to the walking dead go watch it. Thanks for reading.