chapter 1

A/n
So to start this all off I am going to say this is my second story and I am still getting the hang of it.

Will:
    I can't wait to meet shelby in person. But for right now I better get some sleep before my flight. What do I do to help me fall asleep? I know I will watch some YouTube vids. How about shubble I think she needs the views more than graser. Ok that is a lie but hey I like the sound of her voice and she is so nice and very pretty and... WILL stop it you are getting way off topic. You don't like shelby you care for her. Yeah care not love care for. That's what I meant.
Author/Narrorator:
      Will finally falls asleep to the sound of shelbys voice. Though he did wake up every time she screamed but eventually fell to deep asleep to wake up again until morning
Will:
     Oh sh*t I need to hurry or I'm gonna miss my flight.
                    Bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzz
*answers phone*
W-"hello?"

Flight attendant-" Hello is this will kiing."

W-" Yes, why how may I help you?"

Flight attendant-"I am calling you to inform you your flight has been delayed."

W-" Okay bye thank you.''
* hung up the phone *

Will:
    Oh shoot what am I going to do about shelby I have to text her to tell her I was delayed till 12:00pm
W-will

S-shelby
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○
W- Hey shelby would you mind picking me up at 12:00 instead of 10:00?

S- No problem will why.

W- I got delayed 2 hours

S- Yeah that is totally fine

Shelby:
    I didn't mind that will was coming late. I was upset though it set me back 2 hours before I get to see him. It sucks I think I like him. No can't be maybe just excitement But do I like him.