Chapter 15

Hey guys I know it's been a while since a single chapter has been up. By single chapter I mean one chapter that explains it all not on parts.
Shelby:
Awkward silence filled the car when we drove off to wills place to grab his stuff and hang out in England for a while before we move to Georgia.
A/N Hey remind me if I said another place in another chapter.
Will:
I think i should break the silence. Here goes nothing, " Shelby are you excited to meet my parents?""..."" Shelby. Are you ok?""..." Omg what is wrong with shelby. Let me check...oh thank god she is just sleeping. " She is sleeping dude." Way to point out the obvious. "I kinda already got that. After I asked her a million questions. Why didn't you say that she was sleeping when I said her name?"" I wanted to see how long it would take you to figure it out."" Wow some brother you are." I decided I was going to go to sleep also because all though i haven't seen my brother in forever there is not much to talk about, I mean he watches all my vids.
~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE HOME~~
Alex:
Of course I got the job of waking up the sleepy heads. I walk into the house and walk into Baylee's room to ask her to help me." Baylee wake up. Come Bay wake up. Come help me wake up will."" Did you say will!"" Yes now come help me wake him up."" Why can't you get mom to do it?"" Because will has a special surprise that only I know about at the moment and you will know it in a second if you come wake him up.""Ok I'll be there in a sec."
Baylee:
I can't wait to see will. It has been forever and I missed him so much. Almost three years without seeing my favorite brother. Don't tell Alex I said that. I race down stairs and see a girl standing there by Alex." Hey Alex who's the girl."" Hi I'm shelby you must be Baylee wills little sister."" OMG will talks about me."" All. The. Time. He doesn't stop it is super cute."" So are you and will dating."" BAYLEE!""It's fine Alex I don't mind the question. Yes we are dating but your parents don't know that so we have to keep it a secret.""Ok. Should I wake up will."" If you want to Baylee. If he doesn't wake up call me, I have something that works everytime.""Ok will do." I went to the car and attempted to wake will up but he was out cold. I decided to call shelby over. She said she has something that works every time." Shelby he won't wake up. Can you come over here and do your thing."
Shelby:
"Sure I'll be right over." I started walking to the car. Then I was stopped Alex who asked, "What are you going to do?"" Kiss him. Works everytime."" I don't think Baylee wants to see that."" If you don't want her over there then call her over here and talk to her until I'm done.""Ok I'm trusting you."
I go over to Baylee and right on que Alex calls her and she walks off. Now time for my work. I kiss will and he quickly wakes up and kisses back. I pull awat from the kiss."Hey love I see your awake.""Woah did you just call me love."" Yeah Why do you not want me to call you that."" No it's just we never had pet names for each other. So what do I call you."" Anything you want.""Ok well then let's go in babe."" Oh you go with the classic one. I love it."" Have you already met my sister."" Baylee, yeah she is the cutest. Do your parents know I'm here."" I am glad you like her and no they do not so you have to go in last after I say I have a surprise for you guys to my parents ok.""Ok"
Baylee:
I can't believe I got to meet shelby and I get to hang out with her. What if she becomes my sister in law. What are we going to do later today and tomorrow. Will I be invited to the wedding. Who am I kidding of course I will be." Geez Baylee talk about rambling."" Oh ummm I was thinking out loud I guess you weren't supposed to hear that."" Yeah I could tell you went pink as soon as I pointed it out. Are you embarrassed?"" No, maybe a little, yes I am embarrassed what if I was thinking that my brother is the hottest person alive."" But you weren't right?"" No Alex that is disgusting let's just go inside." When we got inside will was already inside waiting. We saw shelby on our way in she just told us not to say she was here.
Will:
"Ok mom,dad I have a surprise for you now that everybody is in the house. Come on in."" Hey I'm shelby wills girlfriend."" Will you got a girlfriend. That explains why you wanted to stay there for so long."
Wills parents:
We are overwhelmed with happiness. We can't believe will got a girlfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHOUT OUT TO bayleebob01 FOR BEING BAYLEE IN THIS AND ALL THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE.
PEACE
ABBYABS667