chapter 4

TIME SKIP TO WHEN H AND GRASER COME TO LA
Shelby:
"So what do you guys want to do."" How about Mario cart." Will said excitedly. "Me and grase were thinking about going out so you guys out." Oh no me and will alone. H you are a stinker he knew this was gonna happen.
Hbomb94:
I knew that will asked shelby out so I thought if we leave them together then something will happen. So me and grase decided to go bowling while they go to something.
Grase:
I don't know what h is up to but he obviously is up to something because he asked me if I wanted to go bowling. I wonder why. I am so confused.
Will:
I asked H to ask grase if he wanted to go bowling. I knew graser would say yes leaving me and shelby. Perfect timing to make a move. "Hey shelby since they are going out we should play Mario cart."
Shelby:
"You don't stand a chance William. I am going to kick your but.""Oh please you've never seen my play.""game on will!" We played Mario cart for hours. The boys aren't back yet. "Shelby can I ask you something?"" Will you can ask me anything you are my best friend."" Shelby Grace will you be my girlfriend????"
Will:
"Will you be my girlfriend????""Will,..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhhhh what will shelby say. It might be pretty obvious but still. I am running put of time so I need to go. That is also why I haven't been able to write in a while I am thinking of doing a bonus chapter that will be a surprise tell me if you would want to see that. Bye