Chapter 11 (3rd part of special surprise)

Will:
I was about to ask her to...move to England with me.
A/n ha you probably thought I was going to say marry me but nope not yet.
Will:
I mean we have been dating for a long time so I mean it seems appropriate." Hey shelbs can I ask you something?"" Yeah of course Will."" Shelby will you come to England with me and move into a house of our own.""..."" Shelby what do you say!"
Shelby:
"Shelby what do you say!" OMG OMG OMG I am so speech less right now. He wants to move in with me. OMG I literally can't speak do I just nod my head ok I'll say yes or of course. What do I say? "Ummm shelbs you don't have to I completely understand if you don't want to. I mean all your family is here an-" I cut will off with a kiss. "Will of course I will move in with you I am willing to move to England with you. You're my everything my world and I would do anything to make you happy."
A/n
Awwwee that is soo sweet I was in awe as I was writing that.😂😂😂
Will:
OMG SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Now is probably a good time to tell her we need to go home because we leave tomorrow. OH SHOOT WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!" Ummm shelby we should probably head home we leave tomorrow and still need to pack."" Oh man you should have told me earlier let's goooooo!!!!!!" I was so happy to see shelby so excited to come home with me. She gets to meet my parents and everything. Meeting her parents was a blast, they were so chill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTIUED....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE I WAS THINKING ABOUT ENDING IT WHEN ALL THESE IDEAS RUSHED TO MY HEAD I THINK I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER TONIGHT!!!!!!
Peace,
Abbyabs667