Chapter 3

A/n Hey guys sorry for the short chapters I am thinking about making them longer would that be a good idea?
Shubble:
When all the sudden we see...BEE?
"Hey guys how convenient that I see you guys here." Bee smirked "Hey...bee." Will said very uncomfortably. Oh yeah duh I'm so forgetful, bee and will were dating. I got caught up in seeing bee. "Hey bee, how have you been. I haven't seen you in forever." I say watching will's expression change. He went from happy to upset. "Well I will see you guys later." Bee said happily "Yeah." Will said frowning. "Yeah, bye bee." I said "will what happened?"
Will:
"Will what happened?" Shelby said "Oh, nothing.""I know something is wrong will I watched your expression change that whole time I hugged bee. What happened, was it something I did?"" No of course not shelby it just bee doesn't really like you."" Why?"" She still likes me and when I thought I could tell her I liked you she dreaded you that's why she came." Oh my GOD. I just said I liked shelby to HER. NOOOO MY LIFE IS RUINED.
Shelby:
He likes me. " Will it's ok..." I said watching him look down "... I like you too." I had too tell him I wouldn't make sense if I just said nothing." Really?!?!?"" Yeah I always have sinse the day we met." I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. Will was blushing too. "Shelby do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow. You don't have too."" I would love to will but we pick up the guys tomorrow.
A/n sorry I think I forgot to mention graser and H are coming into the series.
Will:
"Oh yeah okay maybe we can go the day after." I said the day after because I know graser and H know I like shelby so they will know why we leave.
Shelby:
"Yeah." I said blushing even harder. I said yes because h and graser know I like will so they will know why me and will leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHHH plot twist h and graser know that they like each other. I hope you guys liked this chapter. If you didn't please comment on what I can do better. Thank you. Oh and what should I call you guys.