chapter 17

TIME SKIP
Shelby:
It is the day of the wedding and I am so excited.
            FLASHBACK BACK IN ENGLAND
Will:
Today was the day I propose to the love of my life. I am planning on doing a picnic and sunset scene and pop the question.
                                TIME SKIP
The sun was setting and shelby was absolutely amazed. I turned shelby to face me and stood up with her. "Shelby Grace I have loved you since the first day I met you. You are an amazing person and I have a huge question for you. Shelby Grace will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" She was so speech less so she just nodded her head and started bawling." Will, I don't even know what to say right now. Like...WOW!"
                    END OF FLASHBACK
Shelby:
He proposed in such a romantic way how could I say no. I was wearing and incredible white dress and beaded shoes.

 I was wearing and incredible white dress and beaded shoes

I had Baylee as my maid of honor and bee, cupquake, Lizzy, yammy, Britt, and ash as my bridesmaids

Will:
The day before the big day. I don't know how I feel I am so overwhelmed with emotion. Nervous, excited, happy, and almost getting cold feet. I can't back down bow though I am wearing just a casual suit.

I had Graser as my best man and Liam, Parker, Jorden, Joey, Del, and Dylan as my groomsmen

I had Graser as my best man and Liam, Parker, Jorden, Joey, Del, and Dylan as my groomsmen. I was getting super nervous that I had to talk to graser." Yo dude what if shelby just chickens out last minute what do I do then? What if she says no? What if we get divorced right after? What if she compl-" My sentence was intrupted by graser smashing his lips on mine. I made a stupid dision and kissed back." WILL!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??? IT OVER THE WEDDINGS OFF!!!!!""SHELBY WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN?!?!?!?!?!?" Oh man there goes my ex bride." Look dude I am so sorry I ruined you realaship I can't imagine how you fe-" I had to kiss him again.
Shelby:
Group chat
S=Shelby
B=baylee
Bee=Bee
C=cupquake
L= lizzy
Y= yammy
Br=britt
A=ash
Chat
S- guys the weddings off he he did some thing bad
B- woah what did he do I will kick his but
Bee- seriously what did he do because it's about to go down
Y- this isn't happening what did he do
L- do I need to kick some but
C- I am so sorry girl what happened
Br- Do you still want us to come down. Even though it's over like a girls night
A- Yeah girls night out
B- tell us what he did
S- he-he cheated on me with graser. I went in there to see if he was getting cold feet and he was making out with graser. He said that he could explain. Hold on he is texting me now.
Wills convo
W- I am so sorry. He kissed me and it just so happened you walked in.
S- will it takes two people to make out. That wasn't just a kiss I'm sorry too. That I ever trusted you. And the day before our wedding not cool bro I'm blocking you for a while.
W- Shelby I can explain
I am sorry the message you have sent has been declined because this user has blocked you. You are not able to contact this account anymore
Girls convo
S- he said that graser came in him and he had nothing to do with it. I told him it takes two people to make out and I was going to block him for a while.
B- looks like I am beating up my older brother. Wow what a dick move. Who does that.
A- I know right like what the heck. And the day before the wedding.
S- guys I am going to get some sleep I will take to you guys when you get here tomorrow.
All girls- Okay bye boo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for being do supportive. This book is going to end soon but I am doing a sequel called reunited so look forward to that