Chapter 12 (final chapter of a special surprise)

FLASHBACK
Will:
          Oh my god I am so nervous to meet her parents." What if they don't like me? What if we get into a car accident? What of shelby dies? What will her dad think of me? What happens if I co-"
Shelby:
            I heard will babbling like crazy. I was driving so I pulled over and in the middle of his sentence kissed him. He was shocked for a few seconds then kissed back. I pulled away to take a breath and ask will why he was so worried. "What was that for?"he asked with a little smirk on his face. "It was the only way I could get you to calm down. What are you so worried about? My parents absolutely adore you, they have seen your videos before and I talk about you all the time."" Ok I'm just worried they won't like me."
Will:
      "Ok I'm just worried they won't like me." Shoot I didn't know I was talking out loud she heard all my questions and thoughts. Oh man this is going to be a fun trip." Will they are going to love you I know it!" She kissed me one last time and then started driving again.
TIME SKIP TO AFTER MEETING THE PARENTS.
Will:
"WOW shelbs your parents are so fun to be around!!!"" Yeah only when your there, they are absolute party poopers in real life when I don't have the best guy in the world over."" Ok so will they change when we get older and they get used to me?"" Probably." Ok am I am glad that went well.
                 END OF FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS SO I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO _pufflegurl_ BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME AN AMAZING IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL BE POSTED!!!!!
          PEACE,
                ABBYABS667