chapter 5

Shelby:
"Will....i don't know what to say other than...OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!""Really, are you serious?""Yes will, I have liked you since the day we met in Harmony Hollow. I was going to tell you at the end of your trip but then this happened and..." I was interrupted by will kissing me.
Will:
I had to. I kissed her so pationetly and you could feel the spark in the room. I loved the kiss. Then she tugged my shirt and pulled by hair telling my to deepen the kiss. The kiss got deeper and deeper until graser and H walked in the room.
Graser:
We had gotten back from bowling and walked into the apartment to see WILL and Shelby MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH. My. Ship is sailing. "Omg ohhhhhhhhh kiible always the ship has sailed. H the ship has sailed." I say grabbing h and shaking him crazily.
Hbomb94:
We walked in and caught them making out it was so cute. Until graser shook me histaricly.
Shelby:
The kiss was absolutely RUINED when g10 and H came in. Thanks a lot guys you ruined the moment. Me and will turn scarlet red from blushing while graser is fangirling...HARD!"Guys calm down it was just a kiss" will said trying to calm graser. It didn't work."That's not what it looked like from here William!" Graser said a little to excited.
Will:
"Guys there is something we should tell you." I said looking at shelby making sure it was ok." Yeah we are kinda...""DATING OHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!" Graser screamed with joy and confusion."The ship is sailing omg I am so excited!!!!"