chapter 2

Shubble:
Do I like Will? No I just care deeply for him. Ok I don't even believe myself. If I only care deeply for him then why would I be upset that he flight got delayed. HIS FLIGHT, I need to go now so I can pick him up. Shoot I am going to be late.
Will:
I woke up to see I was on a plane and to the voice of a pilot saying we landed. I get off the plane and notice shelby isn't here did she forget. She will probably just be late. I know I will give her 30 minutes then I'll text her.
30 minutes later
Shelby:
I finally get to the airport and see will. "Hey shelbs what took so long?" He asked in a very worried tone. Was he worried something happened. "SHELBY!"" Yeah sorry nothing happened I just...fell asleep." I am not that stupid I did use to tell Will I like him the day he gets here. All though I really want to. Maybe I should. No I can't what if he doesn't feel the same." Shelby, are you ok you keep zoning out?" "Yeah I'm fine probably just hungry are you hungry? Do you want to go eat something?" Wow shelby way to play it cool you totally just rambled. "Yeah I would love to." "How about we go to...shake shack."
Will:
Did shelby just ask me out. No probably just being nice. Maybe she likes me too.
Shelby:
We get to shake shack when all the sudden I see...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER! Sorry guys.